This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Well.....to be fair I did drink half a colt 45, and frankly, the cabin didn't exactly exude a romantic ambience.

Although it could've just been her superior football knowledge that led to my "failure"...
    It's just a slump, Joe. Although with her, it could have been an injury.

Comment

Well.....to be fair I did drink half a colt 45, and frankly, the cabin didn't exactly exude a romantic ambience.

Although it could've just been her superior football knowledge that led to my "failure"...
      No worries, seems I wasn't missing out on anything anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

It's just a slump, Joe. Although with her, it could have been an injury.
        Injury? How so?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

And just when I was giving you points for the Lambo post you go and do this...

Well, she slaughtered that guy in tagf yesterday, that was pretty cool.

I forget the post but he tried to flip it back on her and failed embarrassingly. I laughed out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Well, she slaughtered that guy in tagf yesterday, that was pretty cool.

I forget the post but he tried to flip it back on her and failed embarrassingly. I laughed out loud.
            I did? Who? When?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I did? Who? When?
              keeping the boys on their toes Jenn ! good stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                keeping the boys on their toes Jenn ! good stuff
                Of course, if I don't at least let their toes touch they might dislocate a shoulder.

Comment

No worries, seems I wasn't missing out on anything anyway.
                  It could've been the best 8 seconds of your life
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

It could've been the best 8 seconds of your life
                    Nope, this was

Comment

• Well at least we can agree on that.
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Well at least we can agree on that.
                        Not the first guy to make Jenn extremely happy, and then shoot his **** off...

Comment

• LOL
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

Nope, this was
                            "Manning....lobs it. BURRESS ALONE!! TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK!!!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

"Manning....lobs it. BURRESS ALONE!! TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK!!!!
                              The golden years.

Comment

• Speaking of gold they should put a 50 foot gold statue of Tom in front of the stadium. Rename it Tom Coughlin Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                                X