This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Speaking of gold they should put a 50 foot gold statue of Tom in front of the stadium. Rename it Tom Coughlin Coliseum.
    Tear it down!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Tear it down!!!!
      Bow down ***** and respect greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Speaking of gold they should put a 50 foot gold statue of Tom in front of the stadium. Rename it Tom Coughlin Coliseum.
        Have it move around and crush Cowboys fans that dare come to our stadium, like that golden Colossus in the old Jason and the Argonauts movie, and I'm completely on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I did? Who? When?
          The Marino quick release argument guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

You know she doesn't believe any man deserves a release, so there's bound to be some disputes on that subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Have it move around and crush Cowboys fans that dare come to our stadium

Our team sucks so bad this year I can't even muster the energy to hate Cowboys fans anymore......

That's how low we've sunk.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

You know she doesn't believe any man deserves a release, so there's bound to be some disputes on that subject.

Maybe I've been misreading her all this time, but I just don't see it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Ah. I dispute his comment, he says I missed the point. I dispute his explaination. He says I missed the point. I ask him to please provide this elusive point. He says I can't follow. I'm at a complete loss on him.

Comment

This is completely false.

Comment

Have it move around and crush Cowboys fans that dare come to our stadium, like that golden Colossus in the old Jason and the Argonauts movie, and I'm completely on board.
                      ooo, or those statues like the ones in The Neverending Story, that shot lasers at anyone who crossed between them!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

This is completely false.
                        good, because I just released, and made quite the mess....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

good, because I just released, and made quite the mess....
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpkYIy6UhI4
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Our team sucks so bad this year I can't even muster the energy to hate Cowboys fans anymore......

That's how low we've sunk.
                            wow... I feel the same way. I'm actually hoping the Eagles win our division and go to the Superbowl... just because they're the lone divisional foe with no trophy. So, if we can't compete I'll root for someone who can.
                            It's almost sacrilegious to say that, but I've hated on them for so long that I'm too tired to hate on them this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

wow... I feel the same way. I'm actually hoping the Eagles win our division and go to the Superbowl... just because they're the lone divisional foe with no trophy. So, if we can't compete I'll root for someone who can.
                              It's almost sacrilegious to say that, but I've hated on them for so long that I'm too tired to hate on them this season.
                              Agreed: let the Eagles have it....at least THAT will demoralize Cowboys fans.....and then the Eagles will revert back to sucking.
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

Ah. I dispute his comment, he says I missed the point. I dispute his explaination. He says I missed the point. I ask him to please provide this elusive point. He says I can't follow. I'm at a complete loss on him.
                                His point - if one could call it that - was moronic

Comment

Working...
                                X