This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I almost forgot how good it feels when the Giants win a football game.
    good game very enjoyable to watch .. hopefully McAdoo learned something about letting the OC call the game ..That OL group looked pretty good ...All in all the game should be a great motivator for the team ..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      good game very enjoyable to watch .. hopefully McAdoo learned something about letting the OC call the game ..That OL group looked pretty good ...All in all the game should be a great motivator for the team ..
      Only thing was, I kept waiting for the tide to turn and Denver come back and beat us.... I had zero confidence that we could play that well. The OLine was much better.
      So, have we found a formula for future wins, or did Denver play bad? Really, they didn't look anything like the No. 1 run defense. So, did our line improve that much with the changes?
      Tune in next week and we'll see.

Comment

• amazing game last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          amazing game last night.
          Was that the Tuesday Nite Special???
          Who won?

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Was that the Tuesday Nite Special???
            Who won?
            Yanks. They were losing 4-0 and came back in the 8th.

Comment

• This damn weather change has successfully given me a cold.

I blame Reese.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Yanks. They were losing 4-0 and came back in the 8th.
                hahahahaha... I'm so tuned in to football on here and it never even dawned on me that you meant the Yankee game.
                I thought maybe you had a 2 day nap.
                DUHHHH.
                Yes, it was a great comeback.I'm a big Met fan but have been pulling for the Yankees since about mid season when it was obviousthe Mets were in the toilet and the Yanks were a pleasant surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  This damn weather change has successfully given me a cold.

I blame Reese.
                  absolutely Reese's fault... Your cold must be from a bad draft.

Comment

Well done

Comment

10/10.

See Jenn, that's how it's done.
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Well played, Zim

Comment

Only thing was, I kept waiting for the tide to turn and Denver come back and beat us.... I had zero confidence that we could play that well. The OLine was much better.
                          So, have we found a formula for future wins, or did Denver play bad? Really, they didn't look anything like the No. 1 run defense. So, did our line improve that much with the changes?
                          Tune in next week and we'll see.
                          It doesn't look like the Broncos have an offense with much comeback capability, and their defense didn't have much in the way of game tape to look at the offensive personnel and formations the Giants put out there. Didn't seem like they made much adjustments, either.
                          Regardless, having an actual running game and aggressive defense felt real good for a change this season.

Comment

Working...
                          X