Yoo
    Yoo Whoo?
    Howdy, Rudeeeeeee!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Yoo
      Hey baby! there ainít no easy way out.

Comment

• Well that wind storm was fun just got everything back this morning ... Not having internet sucked but I was able to get the mess all cleaned up around here last week .. hope you all are doing well ...

Comment

• I've probably gone to 200 games since 1967... and David has gone to at least 50 with me. This was the first game, ever, that we left in the 3rd qtr.
          This is the worst Giant team I have ever seen, from top to bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            Well that wind storm was fun just got everything back this morning ... Not having internet sucked but I was able to get the mess all cleaned up around here last week .. hope you all are doing well ...
            glad you're OK, Byron

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
              I've probably gone to 200 games since 1967... and David has gone to at least 50 with me. This was the first game, ever, that we left in the 3rd qtr.
              This is the worst Giant team I have ever seen, from top to bottom.
              I owe you an apology for telling you they'd win. I didn't see game but according to tagf, I'm sorry Eli Manning ruined your day and allowed the Rams to score 51 points. He really sucks apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I owe you an apology for telling you they'd win. I didn't see game but according to tagf, I'm sorry Eli Manning ruined your day and allowed the Rams to score 51 points. He really sucks apparently.
                yepper... it was all on Eli... his pass coverage was brutal.
                Horrible.
                Sad

Comment

glad you're OK, Byron
                  thanks man we lost one tree here a fur tree I planted 25 years ago .. other than that just a big mess all around the house, limbs and such ... Weird storm , things you thought should blow over "like weak trees " didn't... Random trees down all over the place taking out power lines ... After watching the Giants today I could have gone another day without cable ... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    No Jenn, Celine is not labeled j***, Kenny is.
                    Then why is she the vocal version of Kenny G? Its like saying that Hot air balloons are the kangaroos of aircrafts. Then explain that as, kangroos hop around and cannot move their hind legs independantly. Follow me? I don't, it doesn't make any sense. So 1st, explain how there is a problem with Celine Dion and then explain how that applies to Kenny G. I'm not the one making the inane analogy here.

Comment

OLED

i like deeper black contrast and since plasma is not really an option anymore Id go for the next best.
                      I have a plasma TV. Was on clearance and cheap, been very happy with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Then why is she the vocal version of Kenny G? Its like saying that Hot air balloons are the kangaroos of aircrafts. Then explain that as, kangroos hop around and cannot move their hind legs independantly. Follow me? I don't, it doesn't make any sense. So 1st, explain how there is a problem with Celine Dion and then explain how that applies to Kenny G. I'm not the one making the inane analogy here.
                        I think his poorly worded simile was to insinuate that they are both considered laughing stocks of the music world. You can draw your own conclusions as to why, but I think I understand what he meant.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

LOL.

Just go listen to their music back to back and see if you can discern a similarity in blandness. That is all.

And btw, hot air balloons are the hippos of aircraft, not kangaroos.

Jeeez....
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• So Celine Dion is reviled because she is bland and Kenny G is bland as well?

If this was the point you are trying to make, calling Celine Dion the hospital food of music would be a better choice than picking another musician.

Comment

So Celine Dion is reviled because she is bland and Kenny G is bland as well?

If this was the point you are trying to make, calling Celine Dion the hospital food of music would be a better choice than picking another musician.
                              Seems to me that both of those bland peoples are still interesting to millions of people and are both multi millionaires... Celine is a worth 380 mil and Kenny G is worth 50 mil. I wish I was that bland.

Comment

I have a plasma TV. Was on clearance and cheap, been very happy with it.
                                You need an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X