Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

    You guys need to rethink your priorities in life.
    When you never watch tv, you really don't need to lol.
    Plus, I have excessively large dual monitors that cost more than TVs lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

      You guys need to rethink your priorities in life.
      Mostly I watch TV on my laptop, so it really doesn't matter.

      Comment


      • Ya guys are a bunch of wieners. Gonna get that OLED, gonna get that xbox x, gonna be gaming in 4k like pew pew, punch, kick, stab. Gonna watch the Jaguars and Tom Coughlin win the superbowl. It will be glooooooorious.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Ya guys are a bunch of wieners. Gonna get that OLED, gonna get that xbox x, gonna be gaming in 4k like pew pew, punch, kick, stab. Gonna watch the Jaguars and Tom Coughlin win the superbowl. It will be glooooooorious.
          Bobby Roode fan?

          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post

            Mostly I watch TV on my laptop, so it really doesn't matter.
            ...and considering most of it is anime, it REALLY doesn't matter.....
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

              ...and considering most of it is anime, it REALLY doesn't matter.....
              Not lately, been on a break from Anime for a few months now. Catching up on some other shows I enjoy. Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, all the Netflix Marvel stuff, Rewatched Firefly, watched the new stranger things in one weekend, bunch of movies I've been meaning to see but haven't. Other than that I have been reading. I'll probably get back into it soon and finally finish Mirai Nikki. Great show, but just felt overloaded on it and needed a break.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                Not lately, been on a break from Anime for a few months now. Catching up on some other shows I enjoy. Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, all the Netflix Marvel stuff, Rewatched Firefly, watched the new stranger things in one weekend, bunch of movies I've been meaning to see but haven't. Other than that I have been reading. I'll probably get back into it soon and finally finish Mirai Nikki. Great show, but just felt overloaded on it and needed a break.
                You left out "The View" and "General Hospital".....
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                  Not lately, been on a break from Anime for a few months now. Catching up on some other shows I enjoy. Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, all the Netflix Marvel stuff, Rewatched Firefly, watched the new stranger things in one weekend, bunch of movies I've been meaning to see but haven't. Other than that I have been reading. I'll probably get back into it soon and finally finish Mirai Nikki. Great show, but just felt overloaded on it and needed a break.
                  Firefly is MY ****!!! One of my favorites of all time. watched that season through about 5-6 times.
                  Don't care much for that DC Comics stuff, but .....I just put this Jessica Jones paperweight on my office printer lol

                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

                    You left out "The View" and "General Hospital".....
                    I do watch clips from the view, quite enjoyable to laugh at the stupidity they spout regularly.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                      Firefly is MY ****!!! One of my favorites of all time. watched that season through about 5-6 times.
                      Don't care much for that DC Comics stuff, but .....I just put this Jessica Jones paperweight on my office printer lol
                      Jessica Jones is my favorite show of the bunch with Arrow a close 2nd. Flash and Supergirl are a lot of fun but not in the class of the others. Luke Cage and Daredevil are excellent as well. Defenders was a lot of fun. Iron Fist was ok and Legends of Tomorrow is terrible. I checked out Firefly a year after it was cancelled, great show, it was already cancelled before I knew it even existed. Another good show until the end of the last season was the Terminator show with Summer Glau. Last few episodes were pretty terrible overall. Punisher will be out soon I think, I expect that to be a good show as well. I end up watching a lot of this stuff as Beth is watching her stuff, like Grey's Anatomy and Scandal and House of Cards and such. Not my thing. She likes Supergirl and Flash and she is starting to get into Arrow as well. Though she cannot appreciate watching Stephen Amell working out on his ladder thing in nearly every episode, that's my favorite part of the show.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                        You should get one of those new console tube television sets. They look like a piece of furniture! I hear you can sometimes get ones that have a record player built in!
                        It would be so cool if you could close the top on the record player so no one would even know itís a record player. Like it would just look like regular desk or something.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Ya guys are a bunch of wieners. Gonna get that OLED, gonna get that xbox x, gonna be gaming in 4k like pew pew, punch, kick, stab. Gonna watch the Jaguars and Tom Coughlin win the superbowl. It will be glooooooorious.
                          Thatís a lot of words to say ďIím gonna watch a lot of giant HD pornĒ

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

                            Thatís a lot of words to say ďIím gonna watch a lot of giant HD pornĒ
                            big bewbs and Tom Coughlin in 4k???

                            Comment


                            • Sad news about Roy Halladay.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                                big bewbs and Tom Coughlin in 4k???
                                I like football shaped boobies. Torpedo titties, like on Perry Mason.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X