• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Yup, Odells lame now. Time to take him out back

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Thats not nice.

Comment

Thats not nice.
        I give it 6 stars, too - for the Eli the Executer resemblance.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

and of course, Sir Charge>>>>

Coughlin looks pretty good in this picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            was just assisting an Army vet, Desert Storm era. He was wearing one of those informal fatigue jackets, nameplate on the chest, ranks on the shoulder etc.
            When we were done, I said, "thank you for your service, and have a great veterans day"
            "Why does everyone always say that ****? It's just......whatever man..."

Uhh..ok, my bad. guess i'll just go **** myself.
            This is why I shy away from formalities. People are ****ing weird.
            wtf!?

It would have been cool if you replied, "oh, you must have misheard me,. I said you're welcome for the help now go **** yourself"

Comment

Yup, Odells lame now. Time to take him out back
              At least Ol' Yeller used to go behind some bushes to pee, instead of doing right in front of everyone.

Comment

I think that movie would've ended better by the gun backfiring, knocking him to the ground, and ol yeller mauling his face.

Then when the father gets home and sees what happend belt whips his son for ****ing it up.

Then the father bangs the mother in front of him and says "This is how a real man does it...."

I'm sentimental like that.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I think that movie would've ended better by the gun backfiring, knocking him to the ground, and ol yeller mauling his face.

Then when the father gets home and sees what happend belt whips his son for ****ing it up.

Then the father bangs the mother in front of him and says "This is how a real man does it...."

I'm sentimental like that.
                  Joe, I just don't see Fess Parker doing that. Now, have Archie Manning play the father, and have the son say "Paw, I'm gonna play for the Chargers!" - then I could picture it.

Comment

• Whoever the rats on the ship are I hope they are gone next year. I heard it might be JPP, Apples been talking out of shop. I can not stand Apple. He's a friggin mommas boy.

Comment

Thats not nice.
                      Neither is reminding me of that horrible, sadistic movie.

Comment

Whoever the rats on the ship are I hope they are gone next year. I heard it might be JPP, Apples been talking out of shop. I can not stand Apple. He's a friggin mommas boy.
                        Rats? Did I miss something?

Comment

• Me watching the game yesterday:

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• This season is just comical to me at this point. I really don't care if they win or lose anymore, the season is over and has been for a while.

Comment

Rats? Did I miss something?
                              Snitches get stitches

Comment

This season is just comical to me at this point. I really don't care if they win or lose anymore, the season is over and has been for a while.
                                Total mess top to bottom very hard to understand who's running this team... Just what does JR do and what he can be held accountable for is very cloudy. When you have JM making or being involved is all decisions , how do you fire someone like JR when you were involved and in agreement with all the major decisions that fall under the GM's job title ? ... I don't know whats going to happen with this team any more , just keep firing people I guess..
                                Last edited by byron; 11-13-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X