Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish they would break protocol and fire Ben. I also hope we get rid of Apple and a few other this offseason.

Comment

• Happy birthday, B.

B-Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Happy birthday, B.

B-Day.
        Thanks Dezz ... celebrated yesterday with the family .. Isaac 2 years old, youngest grandchild, loves football he'd watch the players get the ball and he'd holler "got it " !! only thing he likes better than football is ice-cream cake ... haha

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          Thanks Dezz ... celebrated yesterday with the family .. Isaac 2 years old, youngest grandchild, loves football he'd watch the players get the ball and he'd holler "got it " !! only thing he likes better than football is ice-cream cake ... haha
          I also enjoy both those things!!

Happy Birthday, B
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Do you think that if the Giants ever won a game, McAdoodie would credit "the tape" as a contributing factor? lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Do you think that if the Giants ever won a game, McAdoodie would credit "the tape" as a contributing factor? lol
              Maybe if they duct taped Odells ankle and we won a game, sure, he could credit tape.

Comment

Maybe if they duct taped Odells ankle and we won a game, sure, he could credit tape.
                "Our medical staff did a great job WITH THE TAPE on his ankle. He was able to get out there and product for us"

Actually, that'd be the first time our medical staff would ever get a compliment lol.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• lol I'm watching Stranger Things, the guy from Rudy got fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    I think Carvel or some other place offers a football shaped ice cream cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Neither is reminding me of that horrible, sadistic movie.
                      There is a more recent Disney movie "Eight Below", that was much worse. A sled dog team is chained to their posts and the researchers leave them without food when an artic storm comes, and they don't return for like half a year. I think 3 dogs die, the others do manage to break free. I was honestly very upset to watch that movie, it might have been based on a true story.

Comment

lol I'm watching Stranger Things, the guy from Rudy got fat.
                        Rudy? The worst ****ing movie of all time?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol I'm watching Stranger Things, the guy from Rudy got fat.
                          Sean Astin...aslo from Goonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

There is a more recent Disney movie "Eight Below", that was much worse. A sled dog team is chained to their posts and the researchers leave them without food when an artic storm comes, and they don't return for like half a year. I think 3 dogs die, the others do manage to break free. I was honestly very upset to watch that movie, it might have been based on a true story.
                            Heard of it, never watching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

really? **** everything about that....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Sean Astin...aslo from Goonies.
                                damn I never realized that was him. Heeeeey youuuuu guyyyeeeees!!

Comment

Working...
                                X