This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Also, I'm a consumer loan banker. Not an investment banker.
    And I should make $250k a year because I try really hard, and want it more than anything.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZ2hWWbVFk

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Rudy is a waste of space. Even the super-embellished, "feel good" version of the story that they portray in the movie proves that he talked his way onto the team. Sure he busted his *** to try to prove his worth. But nobody wanted him, because he was useless. They felt bad for him. in 2017 you'd call him an entitled millennial. Why youre saying otherwise is kinda hilarious.

Rudy is the participation trophy of sports.

Also, I'm a consumer loan banker. Not an investment banker.
      And I should make $250k a year because I try really hard, and want it more than anything.
      They felt bad because he worked his *** off and took a beating every practice. There was nothing entitled about him.

And you don't want 250k more than anything because you're sitting at work talking to me on a football forum. Get to work brahh.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        They felt bad because he worked his *** off and took a beating every practice. There was nothing entitled about him.

And you don't want 250k more than anything because you're sitting at work talking to me on a football forum. Get to work brahh.
        Yea....dead this week. Sometimes I don't even get to open a browser......other times I have endless free time.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Yea....dead this week. Sometimes I don't even get to open a browser......other times I have endless free time.
          Rudy was studying or practicing in his spare time man. Get your hustle on duuude

Comment

There's nothing entitled about a 28 year old guy who sucks at football in every way imaginable insisting he's good enough to play for a powerhouse college football team? Who *****ed incessantly to anyone who would listen that he had to because "IT'S MY DREAM!!! YA GOTTA LET ME LIVE OUT MY DREAM!!!"
            **** that guy.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I forget who brought up Rudy yesterday. but...thanks for setting me off lmao
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There's nothing entitled about a 28 year old guy who sucks at football in every way imaginable insisting he's good enough to play for a powerhouse college football team? Who *****ed incessantly to anyone who would listen that he had to because "IT'S MY DREAM!!! YA GOTTA LET ME LIVE OUT MY DREAM!!!"
                **** that guy.
                He was good enough to stay on the practice squad and then they threw him a bone for busting his *** Pizz. Theres nothing entitled about it. If he couldn't make the practice squad and constantly complained until the principle forced the coach to put him on the team then you can say he was entitled.

Comment

**** that guy.
                  lmao! I love this.

I'm a pea****, ya gotta let me fly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6539XsWrc

Comment

I stand corrected

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

lmao! I love this.

I'm a pea****, ya gotta let me fly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6539XsWrc
                      lmao that's what I was trying to remember actually....but I couldn't remember what exactly he said, so I aimed for the closest thing.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao that's what I was trying to remember actually....but I couldn't remember what exactly he said, so I aimed for the closest thing.
                        On the stupid funny movie scale, that one is underrated.

Comment

I forget who brought up Rudy yesterday. but...thanks for setting me off lmao
                          I thought Rudy was a tiny QB, guess I was thinking of Flutie?

Comment

I love when Sam L and The Rock jump off the building and Ice Tea narrating, "Why'd they jump? I dunno, but that **** was craaazy"
                            lmao
                            Last edited by dezzzR; 11-15-2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

"I cost the city a championship. I was being groomed for a top position in homicide. Now I'm stuck with a desk jockey partner, and everyone calls me The Yankee Clipper!!"

"Because you shot Derek Jeter!! He's a biracial angel!!"
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"I cost the city a championship. I was being groomed for a top position in homicide. Now I'm stuck with a desk jockey partner, and everyone calls me The Yankee Clipper!!"

"Because you shot Derek Jeter!! He's a biracial angel!!"
                                "every ones calling me the Yankee clipper" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X