This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I like Chock Full O' Nuts. It's heavenly!

And their 100% columbian is really not bad at all to me. I like it
    I like the hot mop water they serve at diners.

just kidding. diner coffee is awful nowadays
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I did not ask for you opinion on the chances that it could happen, just on whether it is worth the swap. Stop with your avoidence tactics.

Send them Jerry Reese, Ben MacAdoo and the first round pick for Bill Belichek. Would you do it?
      I would absolutely do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I would absolutely do it
        me too

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Derek IS an angel, cant believe he called someone a ****.
          We'll see how the Marlins fans like him, when he ships off this slugger Stanton to save money. Can you imagine if he goes to the Yankees? Jeter would be tarred and feathered.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

We'll see how the Marlins fans like him, when he ships off this slugger Stanton to save money. Can you imagine if he goes to the Yankees? Jeter would be tarred and feathered.
            lol once a yank...

Comment

anyone can see.....
              nothing really matters

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I think your first step is to ask you boss to install dust filters in the ventalation system and place a higher priority in having the overnight cleaners make sure the environment is dust free.

If he/she refuses, start bringing your own air to work or wear a gas mask over your face that filters out everything. They'll either have to let you look absurd and answer questions about why somebody is wearing a gas mask in the office, or fix the dust problem.
                I believe I've chimed in on this issue before. The units that supply the airflow should have filters in them already, but whether they are replaced regularly would be the big question. Charcoal filters would be an upgrade. They are normally used for controlling special environments and pricey - but enough whining to the right people might get this done. Also, some ducting systems have the insulation on the inside, which breaks down and you get fiberglass particles blowing out the diffusers. Very itchy and kills your sinuses and lungs. They have a capsulation process a contractor can do to seal off the surface and stop this. We've done this for the pro whiners.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Belichek is the GM, so.....that's not even possible. "Hey, can we trade for you? We'll give a 1st rounder to the team you'll no longer be on..."
                  I didn't know that. Seems unusual, although I'm not seeing all what any GM really does, that it's a high pay full time job.

Comment

I didn't know that. Seems unusual, although I'm not seeing all what any GM really does, that it's a high pay full time job.
                    I mean, he's not actually named the GM, he just makes all the personnel decisions, and they don't have a GM, so....idk what you'd call that.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol once a yank...
                      Only once for you?

Comment

I mean, he's not actually named the GM, he just makes all the personnel decisions, and they don't have a GM, so....idk what you'd call that.
                        Grand Pooba

Comment

Sounds like job security - as long as the team is winning, at least.

Comment

Sounds like job security - as long as the team is winning, at least.
                            pretty much. I mean, I know Kraft owns the Patriots....but, it's really BB's team in every way imaginable.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

pretty much. I mean, I know Kraft owns the Patriots....but, it's really BB's team in every way imaginable.
                              BB actually has one more Patriot's S.B. rings than Kraft, last I heard...

Comment

• Just watching the last half of the Steelers - Titans game last night, it seemed they were doing whatever they felt like with the TD celebrations.

Comment

Working...
                                X