This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about Hockey?

I hate how the Rangers' division(Metro) is SO STACKED with good teams, that there's only 1 team with a losing record....yes 1 team of 8 with a losing record...
    How does a team pull away from the pack?!?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Let's talk about Hockey?

I hate how the Rangers' division(Metro) is SO STACKED with good teams, that there's only 1 team with a losing record....yes 1 team of 8 with a losing record...
      How does a team pull away from the pack?!?!
      Yea, a lot of good teams this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Yea its been bothering me since yesterday......if they wanted to phase Eli out, FINE....but finish out the season, and let him know we'd like to go in a different direction in the offseason. Eli can decide what he wants to do. He's a consummate PRO in every which way.

This is basically a burial....
        The team has shown that they've become incapable of building a team around our most consistent player....our franchise player....a lifelong, team-first, selfless professional Giant.....and they've shown it's complete incompetence here by not fixing what needed to be fixed, and this is the icing on the cake when it comes to personnel decisions.....

I'm so embarrassed to be a Giants fan right now....
        If he's not the greatest player in franchise history, hes second best at worst and were taking him behind the shed for ****in geno smith

if we feel like geno smith could realistically be this integral to the teams future i really dont wanna be associated with this team anymore

"I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• starting gene smith if theres no alternative.... ok

starting gene smith cause you wanna build for the future. well you can go **** yourself
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Apparently they wanted to start Geno because it's an away game and he's 2-1 against the Raiders. Next week they'll start Webb

Comment

• I wanna see the team just go out there and lie down

let the raiders score 800 and embarrass the clowns in charge
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Apparently they wanted to start Geno because it's an away game and he's 2-1 against the Raiders. Next week they'll start Webb
                At this point I don't care about Webb I want to hear from Mara I want to know why they handled this in such a ****ty way he should have been in house for this disrespectful move ... Maybe after that I can move on but this should never of be handled by McAdoo

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post

At this point I don't care about Webb I want to hear from Mara I want to know why they handled this in such a ****ty way he should have been in house for this disrespectful move ... Maybe after that I can move on but this should never of be handled by McAdoo
                  Mara better talk to the media today. The longer he waits the worse he looks. Like Jmichael said, this team prides itself on being a classy organization and they do something like this. No press conference, no nothing. Its disgraceful.

Comment

• I dont really like Fat Mike but his rant was on point yesterday. "Thats not gonna stand in this town because these guys have watched Eli, they watched him long before they ever knew who Ben was and they'll remember his name long after they forgot yours!" "Eli's two superbowl rings are the closest you're ever going to get to a championship!"

Comment

Apparently they wanted to start Geno because it's an away game and he's 2-1 against the Raiders. Next week they'll start Webb
                      WHO THE **** CARES what Geno does!!!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I dont really like Fat Mike but his rant was on point yesterday. "Thats not gonna stand in this town because these guys have watched Eli, they watched him long before they ever knew who Ben was and they'll remember his name long after they forgot yours!" "Eli's two superbowl rings are the closest you're ever going to get to a championship!"
                        spot on, dude....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          I wanna see the team just go out there and lie down

let the raiders score 800 and embarrass the clowns in charge
                          it won't happen, but, I see your point.
                          I wonder how the rest of the players are handling this....
                          I mean, McAdoodoo already lost the roster.....this can't be sitting well with the team. I know Eli will tell them to not react to it, but I can't help but think the players are in full-on mutiny.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Well at least MH will get to see his favorite qb play

Comment

• Now Matt Lauer? No one's safe.

Comment

• This whole thing couldn't have been handled any worse! It's sickening and I'm so disappointed in Mara. He has no balls!

Comment

Working...
                                X