This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I'm kind of hoping Geno(no offense to him) looks so bad that they put Eli back in. Can you imagine the reaction from fans?
    Of course you are.....
    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Of course you are.....
      Im not rooting against them, never will but I'd like to see this move blow up in their face.

Comment

• Then again if they keep winning Ben might be back and I cannot accept that. I have a feeling he'll be back either way.

Tough time to be a Giants fan.

Comment

Im not rooting against them, never will but I'd like to see this move blow up in their face.
          So what you're saying is that you will never root against them but you're rooting against them.

Got it Dezz.

Comment

Then again if they keep winning Ben might be back and I cannot accept that. I have a feeling he'll be back either way.

Tough time to be a Giants fan.
            It's how I felt when we were getting garbage wins at the end of the season under Tom Coughlin.

Comment

So what you're saying is that you will never root against them but you're rooting against them.

Got it Dezz.
              Nooooo what I'm saying is I have a certain scenario in my head where Ben looks like the idiot he is and Eli comes in and saves the day.

Comment

It's how I felt when we were getting garbage wins at the end of the season under Tom Coughlin.
                How about them Tom Coughlin Jaguars?

Comment

• Then after Eli saves the day, Ben goes to shake Eli's hand as he's coming back to the sidelines and Eli gives him one of these.

Comment

I promise you no one but me gets that reference.
                    Unless you are referring to anything but a great Twisted Sister song, I'm fairly certain most get the reference.

Comment

Well I was quoting Animal House. The Twisted Sister reference with that actor was all JMike. My apologies for not believing others would get that reference.
                      I haven't seen Animal House in a really long time, so I did miss that reference.

Comment

• still a great song

Comment

• You know they stole the melody from "Come O Ye Faithfull?"
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            You know they stole the melody from "Come O Ye Faithfull?"
                            I don't know that one. Johnny Cash?

Comment

Says the guy who "retires" from the boards at least once a year.
                              ahhh Dezz!! you're stealing my thunder!! I'm the one who is supposed to call MH out on being a thin-skinned quitter!!

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Nooooo what I'm saying is I have a certain scenario in my head where Ben looks like the idiot he is and Eli comes in and saves the day.
                                Saving what?? There's nothing to save.
                                I THINK what you mean to say is that you want them to say "Oh,..umm....we actually need you....uhhhh how do you feel about getting behind center??"
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X