This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

B, I'll tell ya just cuz I know you used to check out the music I posted. The Used have a new album
    it's my favorite of their albums since "In Love and Death"
    Thanks Jp I'll def check it out ! I do like a lot of their stuff ... Imaginary Enemy ...Revolution good so far man !

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      Thanks Jp I'll def check it out ! I do like a lot of their stuff ... Imaginary Enemy ...Revolution good so far man !

ahh from the last album? yea it was decent. a little too political for my tastes. not that im opposed to that, but....that's not their bag...
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

If one bell should ring
        In celebration for a King
        So fast the heart should beat
        As proud the head, with heavy feet, yeah

So perfect for Eli, LOL!
        True, Toms king and Eli has heavy feet.

Comment

ahh from the last album? yea it was decent. a little too political for my tastes. not that im opposed to that, but....that's not their bag...
          Is Imaginary Enemy the album your talking about ?
          I think I told you before I more into the sound/music the progression of a song its like I don't even hear the lyric at least at first ... if that makes since

I found it The Canyon found one song so far "over and over again" ... I like it .. clean sound
          Last edited by byron; 11-30-2017, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I have AC revelation here I haven't played yet....been taking a break from the xbox lately ...I started The Witcher 3 game last ...When we get deeper into winter I'll probably start playing again
            Yea I played almost all of them but I couldn't finish the last one, Syndicate. Felt more like a grind. The new ones map is so damn big. Using the spear or the heavy ax is fun

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Yea I played almost all of them but I couldn't finish the last one, Syndicate. Felt more like a grind. The new ones map is so damn big. Using the spear or the heavy ax is fun
              Sounds like skyrim elder scrolls 5 big *** map.. boat trip to another map... hours and hours of game play once I got into it was fun

Comment

Is Imaginary Enemy the album your talking about ?
                I think I told you before I more into the sound/music the progression of a song its like I don't even hear the lyric at least at first ... if that makes since

I found it The Canyon found one song so far "over and over again" ... I like it .. clean sound
                "The Canyon" is the new one. I love it. "Over and Over Again" is my fav track so far too. followed by "Broken Windows".
                Actually...I like them all...can't lie...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"The Canyon" is the new one. I love it. "Over and Over Again" is my fav track so far too. followed by "Broken Windows".
                  Actually...I like them all...can't lie...
                  I just listened to a whole bunch of their stuff just let YouTube run , its been awhile I use to youtube a lot .. That IE album is really good Cry love it ... I have to find more of the Canyon album .. to early for YT maybe ... but I do like their stuff ...thanks man

Comment

I just listened to a whole bunch of their stuff just let YouTube run , its been awhile I use to youtube a lot .. That IE album is really good Cry love it ... I have to find more of the Canyon album .. to early for YT maybe ... but I do like their stuff ...thanks man
                    Cry is my favorite track on that album lol.
                    If youre using your PC, you could download the Spotify software. It's not on your browser, but it's a gigantic free music library. Can stream nearly anything you want. Only a handful of artists here and there don't participate in it. BUT...no need to confuse you with all that if you're a youtuber
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Sorry for the rant folks. really very sorry.
                      the only thing I really care about is my wife, and my daughter and their baby. I'll put up with all the pain in the world if it means knowing my grandchild is healthy. That baby will have the best parents in the world. My daughter and her husband are both beyond great people.
                      No need to apologize, man. Particularly for caring about your family.

I know a bunch of people in Houston if you need something immediately I'd be happy to assist

Comment

from Presence? Cool song....weak album lol
                        Disagree!

Comment

I'd like to hear "Achilles Last Stand". It's a Zep song you never hear anymore, but would be psyched to use at a stadium.
                          ....and Heart stole it for "Barracuda".....
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

....and Heart stole it for "Barracuda".....
                            Similar driving beat from the rhythm section. As you know, the members of Heart idolize Zep, and cover quite a few of their songs. Maybe they learned a thing or two about stealing from them, too.

Comment

Cry is my favorite track on that album lol.
                              If youre using your PC, you could download the Spotify software. It's not on your browser, but it's a gigantic free music library. Can stream nearly anything you want. Only a handful of artists here and there don't participate in it. BUT...no need to confuse you with all that if you're a youtuber
                              thanks JP I'll check it out

Comment

Similar driving beat from the rhythm section. As you know, the members of Heart idolize Zep, and cover quite a few of their songs. Maybe they learned a thing or two about stealing from them, too.
                                No offense to Heart; I think they are great, Barracuda is a cool tune, and Ann Wilson has the best female rock voice of all time. Love that Jason Bonham plays with them sometimes.

You should've seen me circa 1988 in high school playing keyboards on "Alone" for the band I was in.......the girl we had singing came real damn close to nailing that "Aaaalllloooooonnnee....." before the second chorus too.....
                                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                                "No...I didn't."
                                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                                X