Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

    I mix it up, usually a shot with each beer. I'll tell you this, my dog just loves to see me drink. She knows I'm all hers for rollicking around, until I do pass out. And my wife knows I'll be too wasted to try and molest her.
    LMAO
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

      They do both seem afeared of venturing out into the other areas of this site. It's like you created a cozy little coral cave for them to hide out in.
      I'm just happy its still going. This thread got me through years at an extremely boring job lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

      Comment


      • Jeez, MODs have a rough go these days. The NFL is making themselves a political figure and the boards don't allow political discussion. Kinda hard to police when they are so linked this season, and the added weight of no Giants football to talk about.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Jeez, MODs have a rough go these days. The NFL is making themselves a political figure and the boards don't allow political discussion. Kinda hard to police when they are so linked this season, and the added weight of no Giants football to talk about.
          Pretty sure there is one mod here who has given his opinion and support of the players protest, but maybe the rules don't apply to mods?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

            Pretty sure there is one mod here who has given his opinion and support of the players protest, but maybe the rules don't apply to mods?
            I think the MODs are walking a tight line on this. It is a football topic because the NFL made it so. It is also a political topic. So it seems if you discuss support or not for the protest and their actions you should be fine, but if that discussion then includes discussion of the protest's cause or agenda, then it becomes out of bounds. It's worse than determining the football move nonsense when diving for the endzone and catching a football.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post

              I think the MODs are walking a tight line on this. It is a football topic because the NFL made it so. It is also a political topic. So it seems if you discuss support or not for the protest and their actions you should be fine, but if that discussion then includes discussion of the protest's cause or agenda, then it becomes out of bounds. It's worse than determining the football move nonsense when diving for the endzone and catching a football.
              But isn't the goal of the protests to bring a subject to light, and have "The Conversation"? I must be missing something.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                But isn't the goal of the protests to bring a subject to light, and have "The Conversation"? I must be missing something.
                Yes, but here is not the place to have "The Conversation". Which is why I think it is a tight rope they are walking here and it really isn't fair to them, since I am under the impression that they don't get paid.

                Comment


                • Has anybody heard from Zim? He hasn't been around in a while.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Has anybody heard from Zim? He hasn't been around in a while.
                    No I sent him pm week or so ago no response as of yet ...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                      Yea I'm starting to realize that's not a popular opinion. I'll give it another go. I have the box set lol
                      Hots On is a great ****ing tune. IMHO

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

                        Hots On is a great ****ing tune. IMHO
                        Love Page's solo on Nobody's Fault But Mine.....he uses the major blues sound against a fairly hard riff....whereas other guitarists would just default to the minor blues sound.
                        ironically its one of his more uplifting solos in a pretty dark tune....
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                        Comment


                        • ^ I'm thinking of having a friend over for tomorrow's games. We usually sit outside between and after the games, and play some tunes while we pass around the peace pipe. Guess I know what I'll be playing.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            ^ I'm thinking of having a friend over for tomorrow's games. We usually sit outside between and after the games, and play some tunes while we pass around the peace pipe. Guess I know what I'll be playing.
                            We Are The Champions?
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                              We Are The Champions?
                              My friend is also a fan of Roger Miller, we enjoy listening to some goofy stuff. Maybe "Do Whacka Do" will be more appropriate.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                ^ I'm thinking of having a friend over for tomorrow's games. We usually sit outside between and after the games, and play some tunes while we pass around the peace pipe. Guess I know what I'll be playing.
                                Barry White?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X