This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Its just one of those weird things that people do that I will never understand and just accept that it does happen. People so often do things that just doesn't make sense that I feel like I am from some alien planet or something.
    You seem to accept terrible behavior very easily. I don't.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You seem to accept terrible behavior very easily. I don't.

No, I just don't connect somebody's behavior with a joke they said that was funny. They are not connected in any way. Robin Williams was funny, Robin Williams was a coke addict. I don't see how one effects the other. OJ Simpson was a great football player, OJ Simpson is most likely a murderer. Is he no longer a great football player? How does being able to separate these things from each other translate to me accepting terrible behavior?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

We brought a crapload of free agents a few years ago and they all got hurt.
        Guess what happened in 2016?..... Instead of blowing games that we should have won, we won those games last year. We let the other team blow them.
        Instead of throwing an incomplete pass to stop the clock in a game we had won like we did in 2015...THEY didn't get out of bounds at the end to give their kicker a chance.

Amazing that our team got smarter once Tom left.
        MH, last year we brought in the best corner available(arguably the best corner in the league now), the best DT available(one of the best in the league) and the best DE available. When did JR ever make moves like that?

And who was calling those plays??????????????? Ya boy Benny.

Comment

Working...
        X