Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    yeah that's tough JMike good luck with the new Job ...same line of work?

    She'll be in charge of Fedex's HR department.

    Comment


    • So now Jerry will go to Jacksonville with Eli. Tom, Jerry, and Eli will live happily ever after.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by byron View Post
        yeah that's tough JMike good luck with the new Job ...same line of work?

        Same work, different firm. 15% increase for doing the same work for fewer clients, better benefits, longer walk.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Yea, Mara contradicted himself saying that Abrams was GM and would continue to be if he wanted then said Ernie was hired as a consultant to look for a new GM.

          No offense to Ernie but he's been out of the league for over 10 years so, meeh we'll see.
          I think he meant he can interview for it if interested and will continue to be until they make a final decision on a new one if it isn't him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            She'll be in charge of Fedex's HR department.
            I'm sure that was supposed to be humorous, but I don't get it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post

              I'm sure that was supposed to be humorous, but I don't get it.
              Because of the nice Fedex guy you got fired.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                Because of the nice Fedex guy you got fired.
                Ah....yea, he wasn't nice. He was rude and blew a gasket when I made a joke as a response instead of getting angry.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Ok, sad now, just quit my job. Loved it here, but a much better opportunity came along.
                  Did you bring all your knives to the interview?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post


                    As of yesterday I told my wife we are now in wait and see mode.
                    I will not watch any further games until McAdoo and Reese are GONE.
                    As far as the Giants, Mara just brought them down about 27 notches on the class scale. It'll take a while for that to be fixed, if it ever is.
                    All Giants gear in my house is in a bag in the basement until further notice.

                    I'm pissed.
                    Well, the games will now be watched.

                    I will consider bringing back up the bag of Giants gear this week.

                    I think Mara covered his ***, but maybe he learned some things too.....either way, he's not going anywhere, so I await his next move.

                    In the meantime, I look forward to Eli starting Sunday and hope we beat the **** out of Dallas.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                      Did you bring all your knives to the interview?
                      I have them on me all the time, so of course, but not all of them, just my everyday ones. Its not like anyone can see them.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                        I have them on me all the time, so of course, but not all of them, just my everyday ones. Its not like anyone can see them.
                        Even if they said you don't have right stuff?

                        Do you have special occasion ones, LOL!?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                          Even if they said you don't have right stuff?

                          Do you have special occasion ones, LOL!?
                          I actually do. I don't wear the one that straps to my inner thigh when wearing pants, but I do if I have a short skirt on, for example. On the rare occasion I am not wearing my leather jacket which was specially equipped to conceal several securely and easy to draw, I have to be creative with which and where I carry. I have a holders for punch daggers that attach to my bra just before it goes under my arms. I have a purse that releases a throwing knife if I turn the clasp the other way. I have many knives that also hold up my hair. Several brooch pins that have a concealed knife that folds out. I have a pair of heels that if you pull the bows on the heel it draws twin daggers. Just to name a few special occasion ones.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                            I actually do. I don't wear the one that straps to my inner thigh when wearing pants, but I do if I have a short skirt on, for example. On the rare occasion I am not wearing my leather jacket which was specially equipped to conceal several securely and easy to draw, I have to be creative with which and where I carry. I have a holders for punch daggers that attach to my bra just before it goes under my arms. I have a purse that releases a throwing knife if I turn the clasp the other way. I have many knives that also hold up my hair. Several brooch pins that have a concealed knife that folds out. I have a pair of heels that if you pull the bows on the heel it draws twin daggers. Just to name a few special occasion ones.
                            You must have enjoyed the Bond film "From Russia, with Love". I've mulled the idea of getting some brass knuckles, but have heard they are illegal for some stupid reason.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                              You must have enjoyed the Bond film "From Russia, with Love". I've mulled the idea of getting some brass knuckles, but have heard they are illegal for some stupid reason.
                              They are illegal, I have a few pairs. Everything on me right now is illegal in this city. I could carry a gun legally if I decided to, but me carrying a gun is dangerous to everyone around me, while my knives are dangerous to those attacking me. I choose common sense over legality in this case. If I end up arrested because I was able to save my life because I had them on me, I will deal with that. So far, nobody has ever reported me for having to use them.

                              I have never seen that movie. I have only see one or two Bond films, not my thing.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                                They are illegal, I have a few pairs. Everything on me right now is illegal in this city. I could carry a gun legally if I decided to, but me carrying a gun is dangerous to everyone around me, while my knives are dangerous to those attacking me. I choose common sense over legality in this case. If I end up arrested because I was able to save my life because I had them on me, I will deal with that. So far, nobody has ever reported me for having to use them.

                                I have never seen that movie. I have only see one or two Bond films, not my thing.
                                Where did you get the brass knuckles, then? I would feel bad if I stabbed someone - but if I could just knock them out and walk away without too much effort or commotion, that would work out well I think.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X