Punisher is very good
    The femdom strapon series?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Got me some new wheels yo....

Are you Iggy Pop?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

You've done your homework, and that just pisses off those who have interest in change at their end, or consideration of the facts. I'm generally conservative, but don't completely fall into that box - nor do I usually have strong opinions on what's right or wrong.
        A few things about concealed carry, or even owning a gun - are the deaths and accidents to peoples own family members, themselves, bystanders, those shot out self defense that stretch that need. And I would suppose that most career criminals would not remain at large long, if they were to use registered guns, bullets that can be traced, etc... for their crimes.
        This is why the gun laws and bans only hurt law abiding gun owners. There are lots of guns out there, do you want the criminals to be the only ones who can get them?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

This is why the gun laws and bans only hurt law abiding gun owners. There are lots of guns out there, do you want the criminals to be the only ones who can get them?
          Like I said, I don't have a strong stance either way. I do feel the police need to do what they need to do, for the good of the majority. Let the non majority figure out how to stay out of jail and alive. It's not that hard to figure out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

They've suckered you into watching 4 years of guys digging holes to find treasures that don't exist?
            That's like Geraldo opening Al Capone's safe? SUCKAAA***Z
            It's there, they're just doing it wrong. This show would have ended at least 2 seasons ago if I was in charge. Send a friggin diver down, open the box, and start bringing the treasure up

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Of course everything is up for debate. It is my opinion that it would be extremely stupid to do away with the 2nd amendment, which is what some people want.
              The 2nd Amendment was a way for the framers to help ensure the notion that the power in this country is held by the citizens.....not the government. Our rights are not granted by the government. They are claimed by us. The entire Bill Of Rights is the citizens informing their government what the rights of the citizens are,.....and that they will never be permitted to take them away.

The 2nd Amendment is part of the fabric of our Democracy. It's one of the things that separates us from other "free" countries. We are not just free.....but we are in charge as well.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Are you Iggy Pop?
                Don't be jealous....I been workin on my tan a long time......plus my boots are the shiznit yo
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

It's there, they're just doing it wrong. This show would have ended at least 2 seasons ago if I was in charge. Send a friggin diver down, open the box, and start bringing the treasure up
                  Dezz and Byron watching that show:

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Dezz and Byron watching that show:

lol seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

The 2nd Amendment was a way for the framers to help ensure the notion that the power in this country is held by the citizens.....not the government. Our rights are not granted by the government. They are claimed by us. The entire Bill Of Rights is the citizens informing their government what the rights of the citizens are,.....and that they will never be permitted to take them away.

The 2nd Amendment is part of the fabric of our Democracy. It's one of the things that separates us from other "free" countries. We are not just free.....but we are in charge as well.
                      Darn it Morehead, how am I supposed to disagree with you on this?

Comment

• Ohh I forgot Rick and Morty. That shows hilarious. Very creative.

Comment

• Ray Donavan is a good show, last season sucked but I heard the new season is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            Got me some new wheels yo....

I didn't know you were Flash Gordon.

FLASH! AH - AH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Ohh I forgot Rick and Morty. That shows hilarious. Very creative.
                              I like Archer.

Comment

• Life can be so difficult. I watched a movie where everything about it was excellent, except the story which was inane and expected you to understand things never presented in the movie. Netflix only has a thumbs up or down now, I feel bad giving it a thumbs down because they did many things very well and it was exciting to watch; but the story was so dumb and the conclusion worse that I can't say it was a good movie. I want the star system back darn it.

Comment

Working...
                                X