• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Whom do you speak of.
    Nice grammar Fez!

Comment

• Friggin snow tomorrow....
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Whom do you speak of.
        SG88

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Nice grammar Fez!
          I was tryna be faancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            I spend most of my time here reading this board ...its crazy here lately ... At this point I'll be glad when the seasons over.. All this political stuff people calling each other bigots and racists Idk where football is headed ...
            IDK, there are some people here who want to view the world through their own ideological lens and see how they can shape any situation to fit their narrative. I get annoyed and call them on their BS and now I am somehow a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, bigot. I'm like, nooooo....I'm a stupididiotphobe. If you feel I am your enemy that must mean you are a stupid idiot. I think the level of overall stupid in this country has ratcheted up over the last decade or so.

Comment

• Lemmee tell you guys something:

TAGF has become unbearable. Sure, there are a few intelligent posters who have good insight to the team and the game.
              Everyone else has an agenda of some kind; it seems like they are there just to light fires. I could give a list of the 5-6 worst offenders, but you probably already know who they are.

I agree with byron I can't wait for the season to be over.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

That's Arlington? I hear that high school now has 5,000 kids.
                I think enrollment is down, but at it's peak, yes.
                I graduated with 750....and senior numbers were always lower, so 5000 was definitely a number I could see. My mom works for the district, and at the high school specifically, and she keeps saying people are up in arms that they expanded the school so much with additions etc, only to have enrollment drop dramatically the next year.

Anytime IBM has a layoff(soooo like every year?), Arlington loses like 15% of it's enrollment. ****ing company is like a miniature version of GM to this area, I swear to ****in c'thulu....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

SG88
                  He has his moments, but...he's still
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

He has his moments, but...he's still
                    In the same sentence that he calls me a coward safe behind my keyboard he threatens me with violence. So who is this "us" you speak of? Personally I hope he gets the help he needs, people who think violence is a proper response to disagreement have no place in society IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I think enrollment is down, but at it's peak, yes.
                      I graduated with 750....and senior numbers were always lower, so 5000 was definitely a number I could see. My mom works for the district, and at the high school specifically, and she keeps saying people are up in arms that they expanded the school so much with additions etc, only to have enrollment drop dramatically the next year.

Anytime IBM has a layoff(soooo like every year?), Arlington loses like 15% of it's enrollment. ****ing company is like a miniature version of GM to this area, I swear to ****in c'thulu....
                      That's true. IBM is employing far too many people up there

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

SG88
                        Oh, I thought you were taking a poke at me. That fellow badly wanted to be a mod. He would have banned half these boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          Lemmee tell you guys something:

TAGF has become unbearable. Sure, there are a few intelligent posters who have good insight to the team and the game.
                          Everyone else has an agenda of some kind; it seems like they are there just to light fires. I could give a list of the 5-6 worst offenders, but you probably already know who they are.

I agree with byron I can't wait for the season to be over.
                          This is the first and only sports forum I've been on. I didn't get a good reception, many told me to take my stupid questions to the internet (isn't this the internet?) for answers. But I have admit that while many posters are wrong, ego centric, clueless, nasty... I've learned a lot about the Xs and Os, and all the different opinions give me something to think over and come to my conclusions. All those yeas of watching football with my friends, we spent most of it just making jokes and stuff. I really didn't even know all the names of Giants players, back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            Friggin snow tomorrow....
                            My dog was very happy - although the place we many times go for a woodsy hike, the police wouldn't let me park or let her be there, this time. That would never happen years ago, but the people who don't clean up or keep control of their dogs evidently have ruined it for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

We'll see how the Marlins fans like him, when he ships off this slugger Stanton to save money. Can you imagine if he goes to the Yankees? Jeter would be tarred and feathered.
                              I posted this a month ago. Jeter will be run out of Florida, on a rail. If you own a major sports team, and just flat out don't have the money to retain a roster, you should just sell the team or fold.

Comment

• There's 3 or 4 posters who all they do is ***** and moan about Eli.
                                It's gotten so tired.
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X