X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

lol I was joking, again.
    Well, how was I supposed to know? You asked, I answered.

Comment

• Hey, anybody else at work today? Kinda quiet in here.

Comment

• P Diddy wants to buy the Panthers

Comment

• PatsSteelers game was a good one yesterday.

Comment

PatsSteelers game was a good one yesterday.
            ....until the Steelers got robbed....
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

....until the Steelers got robbed....
              Yea, that was a tough call.

Comment

• It's one thing if the refs make a bad call and that's the end of it.

It's enitirely something else when you've got a team of guys all over the country rewatching it from 80 different angles and still screw the pooch.

The NFL sucks.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  It's one thing if the refs make a bad call and that's the end of it.

It's enitirely something else when you've got a team of guys all over the country rewatching it from 80 different angles and still screw the pooch.

The NFL sucks.
                  Yea, that's always the worst part. Also, sometimes there are no angles, which makes me even more mad. Like that Eagles TD yesterday.First thing I said when what's his name caught it was "he went out of bounds and came in to catch it..."

Of course, 300 ****ing camera men, and not one ****ing shot of the guys feet lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• to me he had control when the ball crossed the goal line " reached out with complete control" .. the instant the ball crosses , clock stops play over... Same with other catches inside the end zone ball in control two feet down, td... play over....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      to me he had control when the ball crossed the goal line " reached out with complete control" .. the instant the ball crosses , clock stops play over... Same with other catches inside the end zone ball in control two feet down, td... play over....
                      Yea I agree, he had possession as the ball crossed the line. That should be it.

Comment

• Christmas tree fell over the other night, while I was at work. Not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          Christmas tree fell over the other night, while I was at work. Not good.
                          Same thing happened here. Except I fell over, not the tree. And my wife was home. Must've been the egg nog.
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Cooome an get yo looove, derrr da derrdererrrerr

Comment

Cooome an get yo looove, derrr da derrdererrrerr
                              Redbone? Yo that's my JAM!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Redbone? Yo that's my JAM!!!
                                Can't get it out of my head. lol