This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Wouldn't he actually half to be involved in a play to get that called on him?
    It's true....but he was called for it. Probably a desperation move since he was beat all game....or every game I should say.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

That looks like my lab!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        what do you want for Christmas ? Theres nothing good.
        a 2 bedroom condo, fully renovated with new kitchen and bathrooms, fully furnished.

is that too much to ask for?! I don't think so.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

a 2 bedroom condo, fully renovated with new kitchen and bathrooms, fully furnished.

is that too much to ask for?! I don't think so.
          http://www.nj.com/entertainment/cele...ent_18000.html
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• You buyin' ?
            Cuz I said I wanted it for Christmas, JOE!!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm in the Christmas spirit:

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• I want Tom Coughlin

Comment

• Alll I want for Christmas, isss Tooooooom. OuuuuuUUuuhhh Tooommy.

Comment

I want Tom Coughlin
                    "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I actually have that jacket lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I actually have that jacket lol
                        Obviously....Tom has style. Motha****er keeps it shwifty.

Comment

Obviously....Tom has style. Motha****er keeps it shwifty.
                          Tom became a petty, bitter old man who was actually angry that he was let go after going 19-29 in his last three seasons.

Results matter Dezz. he was no longer an effective coach. That's why he's in the Jax front office now, where he can't hurt anybody.
                          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Tom became a petty, bitter old man who was actually angry that he was let go after going 19-29 in his last three seasons.

Results matter Dezz. he was no longer an effective coach. That's why he's in the Jax front office now, where he can't hurt anybody.
                            It's true. Nobody cares if he yells at his keyboard lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

And now we're even worse and without a leader. Tom was never the problem, neither was Gilbride. It was your buddy Reese.
                              Yea, first year he shows up in Jacksonville and they're already a contender. What a coincidence.....

Comment

I want a puppy.

Comment

Working...
                                X