This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

$50?! Goddamn pal, does the theater chair blow you while watching?!
    We paid extra for pre-assigned seats for "Dunkirk" last year, but there was hardly anyone in the theater when we got there. They were very big and cushy, reclined, and had a ton of leg room. Could have done lots of things, other than watching the movie, if we had a notion to.

Comment

Dezz, if you were getting a Rangers jersey, would you get the classic colors, or the dark blue ones with the off-white border. I cant lie, I really like those alt colors.

Also, which player would YOU get?!
      They were wearing these the other day for the Winter classic. Awesome game by the way.

They're ok. Pretty sure I was in the minority but I always like these. Just wished they were a lighter blue

Graves, Leetch, or Messier. I wouldn't get any current player.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

We paid extra for pre-assigned seats for "Dunkirk" last year, but there was hardly anyone in the theater when we got there. They were very big and cushy, reclined, and had a ton of leg room. Could have done lots of things, other than watching the movie, if we had a notion to.
        This remind me of the Sinfield episode where Jerry made out during Shindlers List. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          This remind me of the Sinfield episode where Jerry made out during Shindlers List. lol
          Did you see "Dunkirk"? There were a couple scenes where a rescue boat was sunk, and they showed all the men inside underwater going "blub, blub, blub". Perfect sound effect for some naughty activities.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

That cat is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.....

....but my new fav has gotta be futurewebb or whatever his name is.....clearly NOT a new poster even though he joined last month and every post has been some Eli bashing.....

I mean, somewhere a bridge is lonely.....
            That guy and the new Stewie guy are probably the same poster. I'm impressed that so many people aren't replying to webb at all. Nothing better than ignoring the trolls as hard as that is sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Did you see "Dunkirk"? There were a couple scenes where a rescue boat was sunk, and they showed all the men inside underwater going "blub, blub, blub". Perfect sound effect for some naughty activities.
              I watched like the first 20 mins or so and passed out. I saw the first dogfight. I'm going to finish it later tonight probably. Tom Hardys is OG

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

That guy and the new Stewie guy are probably the same poster. I'm impressed that so many people aren't replying to webb at all. Nothing better than ignoring the trolls as hard as that is sometimes.
                420 has a crush on you.

Comment

$50?! Goddamn pal, does the theater chair blow you while watching?!
                  Gotta bring the wife.....and no, there's no guarantee of that happening either.
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I watched like the first 20 mins or so and passed out. I saw the first dogfight. I'm going to finish it later tonight probably. Tom Hardys is OG
                    I had posted my review of it, here. I'm not sure about calling it an "entertaining" movie. I was somewhat surprised at how the dogfight scenes seemed pretty much the same as how they used to be in much older movies - not much special effects and kinda fuzzy.

Comment

Gotta bring the wife.....and no, there's no guarantee of that happening either.
                      I always cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket, and keep it on my lap. Extra butter, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Here's my updated troll/super annoying guy list:

BlueClue
                        futurewebb
                        diamondring
                        the-one
                        FireReeseNow
                        CruzSoldier

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch more....

Also....there's this guy named "Roanoke" or something.....friggin guy posts like 37 threads a day......

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

yea, the ONLY movie they got right with that so far was Wonder Woman. I have no desire to see Justice League.

SCREENER SEASON!!!! I watched that movie "3 Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri"....It was good. CRAZY, but good...
                          Frances McDormand is still pretty damn good....
                          Man, I love her. I don't recall anything that she was bad in. Ever

She's awesome

Comment

Here's my updated troll/super annoying guy list:

BlueClue
                            futurewebb
                            diamondring
                            the-one
                            FireReeseNow
                            CruzSoldier

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch more....

Also....there's this guy named "Roanoke" or something.....friggin guy posts like 37 threads a day......

Variety is the spice of life, Joe. I'm sure you enjoy the responses to these types, you don't have actually bother yourself with their "thoughts".

Comment

Dezz, if you were getting a Rangers jersey, would you get the classic colors, or the dark blue ones with the off-white border. I cant lie, I really like those alt colors.

Also, which player would YOU get?!
                              You can't go wrong with the classics, man. Get a Messier 1994 classic.

If you're going current get Zucc.

Comment

420 has a crush on you.

Oh crap, what now!?!? What makes you say that, Fezzie?

Plus I always thought he securely loved Morehead. I mean, who doesn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X