This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think me and u should have some type of personal bet... the ca-ca is flying out of ur mouth today lol[/quote]</P>

lol im cranky today can ya tell...</P>

Comment

And I didnt realize Harooni stole these from me lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think me and u should have some type of personal bet... the ca-ca is flying out of ur mouth today lol[/quote]

Bro I have to admit, coming up with 4-5 excuses why you got trounced by a little girl (no offense) in drinking... pretty sad...she has every right to be throwing out some ca-ca.

to be scientific about it, a Womens liver has been proven to process alcohol slower then a Mans liver, so with that fact, if she can drink HALF of what you drink, she's on a even level with you.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote]

got like 20 posters that said they are coming, plus like anotehr 10 question marks, plus who they bring, plus readers that don't post, plus i heard it go to BBI, so i dunno... my gues is 50-70 lol

don't worry, we'll let ya come as long as u bring the vasoline... it'll be a rough ride for ya lol[/quote]

I doubt BBI posters come. I'd be pretty damn suprised if they did. The general consensus is that the posters here are all functional idiots, who post garbage stuff. So I don't see any of them coming. The good part about that site, and I post there ALOT is that they basically police themselves. So I'd bet alot of the stuff posted here would be deleted, or the posters would get flamed for some of the topics started.
          [/quote]

haha we got a younger generation of posters coming o nhere now tho. They will learn the ropes. I remember when i was a bitty newbie on the boards, i made the same mistakes.

And tell them to lick my nuts if they don't like my opinion []

and anytime they want a debate, dammit i'm ready[/quote]

Yeah all the people I used to talk to and stuff all left. We had some really good posters on here I would say between 4-6 years ago. Between that time frame I would say. That wouldn't here cuz you'd get banned. Do that on BBI and the hornets would swarm you, and you'd end up getting tossed. Just read some of the threads there that aren't quality. They have no qualms of telling you that you stink at posting topics.

They all meet at training camp in Albany but since I was coaching that's when we have training camps so never got the chance to go hang with them there.
          [/quote]

a buncha fbombs? lol

thats cool[/quote]

lol Yeah, and a whole MB full of them, lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think me and u should have some type of personal bet... the ca-ca is flying out of ur mouth today lol[/quote]

Bro I have to admit, coming up with 4-5 excuses why you got trounced by a little girl (no offense) in drinking... pretty sad...she has every right to be throwing out some ca-ca.

to be scientific about it, a Womens liver has been proven to process alcohol slower then a Mans liver, so with that fact, if she can drink HALF of what you drink, she's on a even level with you.
            [/quote]

well if thats true, shes def on an even level, i ain't gonna front. lil chick can handle her ****.

But don't get it twisted brotha, sat is when the **** talking stops and the drinkin begins
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="FIONA"]And I didnt realize Harooni stole these from me lol
              [/quote]

oh don't worry, he didn't, he has a whole collection on his own

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote]

got like 20 posters that said they are coming, plus like anotehr 10 question marks, plus who they bring, plus readers that don't post, plus i heard it go to BBI, so i dunno... my gues is 50-70 lol

don't worry, we'll let ya come as long as u bring the vasoline... it'll be a rough ride for ya lol[/quote]

I doubt BBI posters come. I'd be pretty damn suprised if they did. The general consensus is that the posters here are all functional idiots, who post garbage stuff. So I don't see any of them coming. The good part about that site, and I post there ALOT is that they basically police themselves. So I'd bet alot of the stuff posted here would be deleted, or the posters would get flamed for some of the topics started.
                [/quote]

haha we got a younger generation of posters coming o nhere now tho. They will learn the ropes. I remember when i was a bitty newbie on the boards, i made the same mistakes.

Yeah all the people I used to talk to and stuff all left. We had some really good posters on here I would say between 4-6 years ago. Between that time frame I would say. That wouldn't here cuz you'd get banned. Do that on BBI and the hornets would swarm you, and you'd end up getting tossed. Just read some of the threads there that aren't quality. They have no qualms of telling you that you stink at posting topics.

They all meet at training camp in Albany but since I was coaching that's when we have training camps so never got the chance to go hang with them there.
                [/quote]

a buncha fbombs? lol

thats cool[/quote]

[/quote]

haha maybe i'll work my way over there...

btw... great job deleting this post last week []

u got sucked in like a vacuum

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well if thats true, shes def on an even levels[/quote]

Women have less body water (52% for the average woman v. 61% for the
                  average man). This means that a man's body will automatically dilute
                  the alcohol more than a woman's body, even if the two people weigh the
                  same amount.

Women have less dehydrogenase, a liver enzyme that breaks down
                  alcohol, than men. So a woman's body will break down alcohol more
                  slowly than a man's.

Premenstrual hormonal changes cause intoxication to set in
                  faster during the days right before a woman gets her period. Birth
                  control pills or other medication with estrogen will slow down the rate
                  at which alcohol is eliminated from the body.

Women who are heavy drinkers are at greater risk of liver
                  disease, damage to the pancreas and high blood pressure than male heavy
                  drinkers. Proportionately more alcoholic women die from cirrhosis than
                  do alcoholic men.

Link (http://www.sandiego-dui-lawyer.com/process-alcohol.htm)

Comment

thanks doc

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think me and u should have some type of personal bet... the ca-ca is flying out of ur mouth today lol[/quote]

[/quote] well if thats true, shes def on an even level, i ain't gonna front. lil chick can handle her ****. But don't get it twisted brotha, sat is when the **** talking stops and the drinkin begins[/quote]</P>

exactly. #1 he weighs more then me. #2 if i didnt out drink him we def drank baout the same amount. so booyahh mmb.</P>

would it be completely redic if we all start4d pregaming for saturday in about an hour??</P>

Comment

what time is this suppose to be starting up. </P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well if thats true, shes def on an even levels[/quote]

Women have less body water (52% for the average woman v. 61% for the average man). This means that a man's body will automatically dilute the alcohol more than a woman's body, even if the two people weigh the same amount.

Women have less dehydrogenase, a liver enzyme that breaks down alcohol, than men. So a woman's body will break down alcohol more slowly than a man's.

Premenstrual hormonal changes cause intoxication to set in faster during the days right before a woman gets her period. Birth control pills or other medication with estrogen will slow down the rate at which alcohol is eliminated from the body.

Women who are heavy drinkers are at greater risk of liver disease, damage to the pancreas and high blood pressure than male heavy drinkers. Proportionately more alcoholic women die from cirrhosis than do alcoholic men.

Link (http://www.sandiego-dui-lawyer.com/process-alcohol.htm)
                          [/quote]</P>

fun fact of the day!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

a buncha fbombs? lol

thats cool[/quote]

[/quote]

haha maybe i'll work my way over there...

btw... great job deleting this post last week []

u got sucked in like a vacuum[/quote]

No, you said thursday.. So tomorrrow it's as good as gone. So I was hoping you'd pretty much re-hash all the info, post it, and lock the thread so now people can click on the top to read it. But this thread is def. going tomorrow.

You should go there. The quality of posts there trump this site. That's why I post all my game breakdowns on that site. Also, because it handles it alot better than this MB platform. But it's better appreciated there. So I post it there and NFL draft countdown. Kase -1 is a member there as well.

check out the link below. Damn good thread.

Is it a myth that the WR production dropped off after Plax?

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

what time is this suppose to be starting up. </P>

[/quote]</P>

8am. put your game face on.</P>

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

what time is this suppose to be starting up. </P>[/quote]

open bar is from 4-8

Comment

Working...
                                X