• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Savage but HBK lands in style.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I like Savage but HBK lands in style.
      haha yea. Savage was the first to make it look amazing.

Kairi Sane looks like she doesn't care if she dies.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• So...looks like Patricia is heading up the list of potential coaches.....? I like it better than some of the other options.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          So...looks like Patricia is heading up the list of potential coaches.....? I like it better than some of the other options.
          mehh I'm not impressed by any of the candidates.

Comment

mehh I'm not impressed by any of the candidates.
            Me neither.

I guess Shurmer might be the best choice but I'm not pumped up about that either.

We should have hired Doug Marrone when we had the chance. I hate to say I told you so but.............. Well...You know.
            It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• I wanna see the Falcons destroy the Eagles Saturday......

Pats will beat the Titans easily.
              I think Steelers take the Jags...
              Saints/Vikings tough call....I'll go Saints....

So maybe:
              Falcons/Saints
              Steelers/Pats

I'd like a Steelers/whoever SB with the Steelers winning.....do NOT want another Pats/Falcons
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Me neither.

I guess Shurmer might be the best choice but I'm not pumped up about that either.

We should have hired Doug Marrone when we had the chance. I hate to say I told you so but.............. Well...You know.
                Like most people, he was attracted to Tom.

Comment

Like most people, he was attracted to Tom.
                  He was actually already the interim coach when Tom joined Jax.
                  Marrone would have brought Jim Schwartz with him as DC here. We would be in a very different place right now. But the friggin cautious ownership and their "continuity".
                  It's killing this franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I enjoy Ted Nugent, but would never go to one of his shows. My supervisor supposedly loves him, and boasted about taking his son. I was anxious to hear what songs he did, but only got a report on the gun and props displays on stage. Did he play "Stranglehold", or "Hibernation", I persisted? Just a deer in the headlights look, and right back to the guns...

I saw Tender Ted at the Paramount in Huntington last year. I'm not a Nugent fan but one of my best friends is so I went along. Plus, he does have some really good classic hard rock guitar songs and I can always listen to that.

First off, ridiculously loud. Not Who loud. It was like landing a plane inside a building loud. JHIs guitar was so amped he could play the guitar without actually having to strike any strings with his right hand. Just finger the fret and the note would sustain for an hour and a half.

Secondly, the politics were overwhelming. A lecture in between every song, half the crown wearing not concert T shirts but political T shirts. It was pathetic. And again, this was Long Island. Not a lot of deer hunting, rifle toting, tobacco chewing folks living in Northport, but you sure wouldn't know it by this crowd.

Mich more politics than the last Springsteen show I attended, not that I wanted to hear it at either.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I really liked In Bruges....I didn't know he did 7 Psychopaths....but I'm not sure I ever saw it actually.
                      Yeah, I liked In Bruges too

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I see some of those opening up around here, so I guess whatever boycott didn't accomplish anything. I haven't gone there, or seen coupons for them.

Is that bathroom controversy still going on in N.C.?
                        One of the stupidest waste of government resources ever.

How creepy do you need to be to believe that anyone actually gives a crap who is in the next stall. There are tons of uni bathrooms in the city. Complete non issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Instant Karma's gonna get you.
                          Gonna knock you right on the head

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I saw Tender Ted at the Paramount in Huntington last year. I'm not a Nugent fan but one of my best friends is so I went along. Plus, he does have some really good classic hard rock guitar songs and I can always listen to that.

First off, ridiculously loud. Not Who loud. It was like landing a plane inside a building loud. JHIs guitar was so amped he could play the guitar without actually having to strike any strings with his right hand. Just finger the fret and the note would sustain for an hour and a half.

Secondly, the politics were overwhelming. A lecture in between every song, half the crown wearing not concert T shirts but political T shirts. It was pathetic. And again, this was Long Island. Not a lot of deer hunting, rifle toting, tobacco chewing folks living in Northport, but you sure wouldn't know it by this crowd.

Mich more politics than the last Springsteen show I attended, not that I wanted to hear it at either.
                            Got into Nugent early on "first couple of albums still have them somewhere" Back in the day around 74 our lead player got himself Peavey 400 watt head that sat on two columns with each having 6- 12" speakers and a horn at the top ... I took care of the thing for a winter which he didn't mind that I used it... I had a big bed room in my parents house and I would touch that thing off when my parents weren't home .. My les paul would come alive like that rattle the windows of that old house send sound you could all through the little town we lived in ... fun **** man

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Sounds awesome actually....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                I wanna see the Falcons destroy the Eagles Saturday......

Pats will beat the Titans easily.
                                I think Steelers take the Jags...
                                Saints/Vikings tough call....I'll go Saints....

So maybe:
                                Falcons/Saints
                                Steelers/Pats

I'd like a Steelers/whoever SB with the Steelers winning.....do NOT want another Pats/Falcons
                                I'm pretty sure your first wish will come true, Joe. Eagles secondary and Foles not looking playoff-ish.

Pats / Falcons again quite likely, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X