Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you cats start talking about Zeppelin again lemme know.....this Nugent talk is giving me hemheroids.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      When you cats start talking about Zeppelin again lemme know.....this Nugent talk is giving me hemheroids.
      I think if Jimmy Page reunited with John Paul Jones, and focused mainly on acoustic guitar / mandolin arrangements, maybe feature a female singer - they could possibly pull it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I think if Jimmy Page reunited with John Paul Jones, and focused mainly on acoustic guitar / mandolin arrangements, maybe feature a female singer - they could possibly pull it off.
        If done well it'd be fun to hear.....for me I'm happy to have the 2007 Zep concert be their last hurrah....they sounded much better on that then I thought they would....
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Ann Wilson??
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Ann Wilson??
            Ding ding.....we have a winner.

That would be friggin awesome.
            "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Yeah, I liked In Bruges too
              Haven't seen that one.

But Seven Psychopaths was funny
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5GUOM62X4
              "her head almost comes off, schhushshchc, her head DOES come off"

Comment

If done well it'd be fun to hear.....for me I'm happy to have the 2007 Zep concert be their last hurrah....they sounded much better on that then I thought they would....
                There will never be a "full" reunion of that scale, again - Page can no longer play most of their catalog, and Plant wouldn't be interested. But that doesn't stop Page from teasing his fans about playing again, and there is still a strong interest in that. Jones still has it, probably enough to support Page on acoustic at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Ann Wilson??
                  I don't know what she's up to these days, but that would be perfect. I'm sure she would be thrilled, as well as the fans.

Comment

When you cats start talking about Zeppelin again lemme know.....this Nugent talk is giving me hemheroids.
                    Whole Lotta Love.......in my top 5.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Me and jimmie have been talking about starting a band.

After several heated arguments, I think we finally agreed on a name:

"Musty Box"

Our first album to be called "Who Went Fishing?"

I think it's a winner.

"No...I didn't."

Comment

Me and jimmie have been talking about starting a band.

After several heated arguments, I think we finally agreed on a name:

"Musty Box"

Our first album to be called "Who Went Fishing?"

I think it's a winner.
                        What's that smell like fish pretty baby, I really would like to know
                        Tell me What's that smell like fish oh mama, I really would like to know
                        That ain't puddin' baby ain't no pie, it's the stuff that I got you by
                        So keep on truckin' mama, truckin' my blues away

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Whole Lotta Love.......in my top 5.
                          My favorites are Trampled under foot, Kashmir, Achilles last stand, and Going to California. Never was a big fan of Plants voice but he nails it in Going to California. Lyrics are fantastic too.
                          "Sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.."
                          I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            My favorites are Trampled under foot, Kashmir, Achilles last stand, and Going to California. Never was a big fan of Plants voice but he nails it in Going to California. Lyrics are fantastic too.
                            "Sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.."
                            Kashmir is also my jam.....I'm sure I've listed a few before, but....Misty Mountain Hop & Heartbreaker are some others I really enjoy outside the typical classics.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              All great ones.....

Also:
                              Everything on Led Zeppelin I
                              Everything on Led Zeppelin II
                              Almost everything on 3
                              Everything on 4
                              Everything on Houses of the holy
                              Everything on Physical graffiti
                              Everything on Presence
                              About half of In through the out door
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

All great ones.....

Also:
                                Everything on Led Zeppelin I
                                Everything on Led Zeppelin II
                                Almost everything on 3
                                Everything on 4
                                Everything on Houses of the holy
                                Everything on Physical graffiti
                                Everything on Presence
                                About half of In through the out door