Everything on Houses of the holy
      Everything on Physical graffiti
      Everything on Presence
      About half of In through the out door
      This works for me.

Comment

• Great games yesterday.

Comment

• Sucks to be a Saints fan today, but great to be a Vikings fan.....that's the way the game works.....any given Sunday
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Great games yesterday.
            They really were....much better than Saturday.....lol...
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              Sucks to be a Saints fan today, but great to be a Vikings fan.....that's the way the game works.....any given Sunday
              That missed tackle was friggin brutal.

Comment

• are you all ready to be the NY Panthers.....cuz thats about all that's left on this ****ty table.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• feel like a damn zombie today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    are you all ready to be the NY Panthers.....cuz thats about all that's left on this ****ty table.
                    Yeah wtf.....

Shurmur is still in the mix though?

Either way....not thrilled with our possible choices....ughh
                    Last edited by JoeBigBlue; 01-15-2018, 11:47 AM. Reason: spelled the fuckin guys name wrong
                    "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      are you all ready to be the NY Panthers.....cuz thats about all that's left on this ****ty table.
                      feels like we're headed for the dark ages ... what a GD mess ...

Comment

• Jeez....Doloris O'Reirdan of the Cranberries just died. I used to love that band.
                        Zombie was one of the greatest songs of the 90's.
                        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Jeez....Doloris O'Reirdan of the Cranberries just died. I used to love that band.
                          Did she?
                          That's crazy...
                          Drugs?
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Did she?
                            That's crazy...
                            Drugs?
                            They don't know yet. Just that she died "suddenly" at age 46.
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Jeez....Doloris O'Reirdan of the Cranberries just died. I used to love that band.
                              46, wtf man...

Comment

• Never knew that song was about the IRA.

Comment

Working...
                                X