Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Vikings have any time outs left before the big play?

Comment

• Did the Vikings have any time outs left?

Comment

• stupid ****in boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Great games yesterday.
          Great food, booze, and weed, too. Hell, I even loved the weather, sitting out back and having a cigar with an old friend.

Comment

stupid ****in boards.
            Gettleman's working on it.

Comment

Did the Vikings have any time outs left before the big play?
              Would that have mattered, with no time left? Unless I'm missing something - we were pretty toasted, by then.

Wasn't the Flipper Anderson game a playoff loss for our team, on the last play, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Great food, booze, and weed, too. Hell, I even loved the weather, sitting out back and having a cigar with an old friend.
                It was a great time.
                Thanks for inviting me over.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

It was a great time.
                  Thanks for inviting me over.
                  No wonder my wife said "you guys sound like a couple of complete *******s who have had too much to drink, and maybe it's time for HIM to go home"!

Comment

• It was a stone groove.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

It was a stone groove.
                      Probably blasting "Kung Fu Fighting" and having that barstool fight at halftime of the Vikings / Saints game was our downfall. But I'm sure nothing was learned, yet again.

Comment

• Also tell your wife I'm sorry again for using the photo album of her grandparents as an ash tray.....I didn't want to flick ashes on the floor.....
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

Also tell your wife I'm sorry again for using the photo album of her grandparents as an ash tray.....I didn't want to flick ashes on the floor.....
                          I'm sure you know there is no smoking allowed in our house. And that's fine, it's a great excuse to go out back and smoke the good stuff. Plus I can blame smelling like smoke on my friend. I have everything down to a science - except not getting too hammered to stand up straight, before time should be up.

Comment

• "That Tom Coughlin is so hot right now."
                            Last edited by dezzzR; 01-15-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Would that have mattered, with no time left? Unless I'm missing something - we were pretty toasted, by then.

Wasn't the Flipper Anderson game a playoff loss for our team, on the last play, too?
                              I was seeing people yesterday arguing that he would have been pushed out. No way in hell. He was at least 5 ft from the sideline. I was just curious if he made the tackle, could the Vikings have called a timeout and kicked a field goal.

Comment

• nothing worse than chewy chicken cutlet..

Comment

Working...
                                X