This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    IDK about any of you but I am pretty fed up with hearing from Hollywood and their hypocritical take on issues. I know this is old, but I have been busy. Anyone catch Natalie Portman's snarky remark about "all male directors"? Absolutely absurd comment coming from her, considering she runs her own small production company that has only produced one movie with a female director, the director happened to be Natalie Portman herself. She likes to vilainize Weinstein at the same time she championed a petition to pardon Roman Polanski. Exactly why should anyone listen to that stupid, entitled, hypocritical ****? I wouldn't mind so much, but idiots like her are being pushed by the media like they are someone who has a clue about what they are talking about.

btw- How is everyone? Sorry been gone so much, busy with the new job in addition to my normal overly packed life. Anyone hear from Zim yet?
    Yea, we talked about the globes last week. Pizz and Sarc loved it. Girl Power. Sisters before misters.

Comment

• So there’s no way Spagnuolo actually survives two separate head coaches getting fired right
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Yea, we talked about the globes last week
        I love watching globes. Side boobs and under boobs are both nice vantage points.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          So there’s no way Spagnuolo actually survives two separate head coaches getting fired right
          He might stay. He and Shurmie worked together with the Rams, previously. So we got that going for us.

Comment

Yea, we talked about the globes last week. Pizz and Sarc loved it. Girl Power. Sisters before misters.
            Girl Power!

TimesUp, hater

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

8" is just barely more than a dusting.
              I don't disagree....I drive a tank...I mean Subaru, so even blizzards are fair game.
              It's just that it's unnecessary to be open because it's dead. Granted, they pay me whether they're open or not, so I guess it's not that big a deal
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I literally have no idea what this is in reference to....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  So there’s no way Spagnuolo actually survives two separate head coaches getting fired right
                  Well....I'd say it'd be ridiculous. But he and Shurmur worked together in STL, right? I could see them sticking together, at least at first.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

He might stay. He and Shurmie worked together with the Rams, previously. So we got that going for us.
                    Sorry, didn't see that you posted that same thing lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Gotta say, I'm more disappointed in the possible coaching selection than the coordinators.

I hope to ****ing god I eat crow on that.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Sorry, didn't see that you posted that same thing lol
                        I'm feeling sorry for you, if you're thinking like me.

And I just had a moderator compare me to the infamous Jakk.

Comment

Well....I'd say it'd be ridiculous. But he and Shurmur worked together in STL, right? I could see them sticking together, at least at first.
                          I'd like to go in a new direction but apparently Spags is the worst DC in history. Not like he won a superbowl or anything. Not like he coached the best defenses this team has seen in the last 20 something years in 08 and 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I'm feeling sorry for you, if you're thinking like me.

And I just had a moderator compare me to the infamous Jakk.
                            lol @ both those things.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Gotta say, I'm more disappointed in the possible coaching selection than the coordinators.

I hope to ****ing god I eat crow on that.
                              I'm reading he has a similar style to Reid. I like Andy.

Comment

I'm reading he has a similar style to Reid. I like Andy.
                                Tom would be heartbroken to hear this.

Comment

Working...
                                X