X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I was kinda just hoping to hand it to you 10/11...fine I'll put it in the mail today....[:P]
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Daven, I think your ex husband, JB, reduced your Jacobs/Bradshaw argument to rubble.</P>[/quote]ohh lets see. link?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"]I was kinda just hoping to hand it to you 10/11...fine I'll put it in the mail today....[:P]
      [/quote] How was the 4 1/2 day party????[/quote]

has anybody told u how sexy ur avatar is yet?
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Hey Daven, I think your ex husband, JB, reduced your Jacobs/Bradshaw argument to rubble.</p>[/quote]

I was reading it last night, I didn't see him say anything really, besides making a silly comparison to peanut butter or something? It was late and I was tired though, I'll go back and read more.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Moorehead...

i'm waiting
          [/quote]</P>

For what?</P>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
          [/quote]</P>

I concede nothing. Our climb back to first place started yesterday. We have a lot of games left with the Yankees and you probably won't catch us again during the worst hitting slump in franchise history.</P>

I've never seen so many hanging breaking balls and fastballs out over the plate swung through in my life. </P>

The Sox playing average ball would have swept your guys. (well, 3 out of 4. I'll give you the C.C. outing)</P>

Lots of baseball left.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"]I was kinda just hoping to hand it to you 10/11...fine I'll put it in the mail today....[:P]
            Great as always, lol, the race on Sunday got rained out, so a bunch of people setup slip and slids on the hills, was hilarious, there was a few bands by us and I did some funneling in the bar setup...played some real beer pong...was a great time as always.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I was kinda just hoping to hand it to you 10/11...fine I'll put it in the mail today....[:P]
              [/quote]</P>

Hey Daven, I think your ex husband, JB, reduced your Jacobs/Bradshaw argument to rubble.</P>

[/quote]

who was bobby and who was whitney in that relationship?
              [/quote]</P>

JB was pitching and Scrappy was Johnny Bench.</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Hey Daven, I think your ex husband, JB, reduced your Jacobs/Bradshaw argument to rubble.</p>[/quote]ohh lets see. link?[/quote]
                [quote user="jb-giants"]I'm going to grace the boards with a rare post
                these days to shoot DavenIII "logic" down yet again.
                The reason the 40 yard dash is used most often in sports is because it
                is ALL about speed generated by acceleration... that acceleration
                coming mostly from power.
                The clear reason that Bradshaw and Jacobs have identical 40 times is
                because Jacobs obviously can generate enormous power at the start.
                That being said, the 1st 30 yards of a 40 yard dash are ALL about
                acceleration... after that it is ALL about speed "endurance" which
                Morehead was talking about.
                Speed endurance is the reason there are split times in the 100 yard
                dash. It's critical to maintain speed endurance throughout a 100 yard
                race. So yes, even in a 100 yard dash endurance is critical and the
                only people in the world who come even close to picking up or maintain
                speed after that initial 30 yards are world class sprinters, Usain Bolt
                being the best at it.
                Every other person in the world who is not a world class sprinter will
                lose speed after that initial 30-50 yards... THAT'S A FACT!
                So this crap that Jacobs would actually pick up speed further into the
                race is just that... crap.
                Sprinters work years on developing a way to mainatin speed endurance...
                again, it's the reason they have split times in the 100 yards dash at
                0-10, 11-20, 21-30, etc. to see how well they maintain speed.
                Even sprinters lose speed as they move past that 30-50 yard distance.
                Who would win in the 100-yard dash between Bradshaw and Jacobs... no
                one knows especially not Daven. It would all depend on the things
                Morehead stated and thrown in flexibility, stride length, stride
                frequency, etc. And to also claim that Jacobs has a longer stride so
                he's faster is alos a load of crap. If a runner has too long of a
                stride they lose stability because their feet get too far ahead and
                they lose body lean forcing their upper body to raise up.
                So the next time Daven claims "logic" in a post laugh at him and use
                common sense.[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'm waiting
                  [/quote]</p>

For what?</p>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
                  [/quote]</p>

I concede nothing. Our climb back to first place started yesterday. We have a lot of games left with the Yankees and you probably won't catch us again during the worst hitting slump in franchise history.</p>

I've never seen so many hanging breaking balls and fastballs out over the plate swung through in my life. </p>

The Sox playing average ball would have swept your guys. (well, 3 out of 4. I'll give you the C.C. outing)</p>

Lots of baseball left.</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"]I was kinda just hoping to hand it to you 10/11...fine I'll put it in the mail today....[:P]

[/quote] O yeah right up there with your speedo calander........

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"]I was kinda just hoping to hand it to you 10/11...fine I'll put it in the mail today....[:P]

[/quote] O yeah right up there with your speedo calander........[/quote]

Comment

<strong class="Dateline">ORLANDO, Fla. -- [/b]A 60-year-old man was found guilty on Tuesday of groping a woman while she was in costume as Minnie Mouse at Walt Disney World.

John
                        Moyer, who is a grandfather, was sentenced to two days in jail, which
                        he has already served, 180 days of probation and 50 hours of community
                        service.

Moyer was charged with misdemeanor battery in June after
                        being accused of touching the woman's chest and buttocks in the
                        Toontown area of the Magic Kingdom.

<font color="#0000ff">And I thought the reason Mickey wanted a divorce is because she was ****ing Goofy.</font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<strong class="Dateline">ORLANDO, Fla. -- [/b]A 60-year-old man was found guilty on Tuesday of groping a woman while she was in costume as Minnie Mouse at Walt Disney World.

John
                          Moyer, who is a grandfather, was sentenced to two days in jail, which
                          he has already served, 180 days of probation and 50 hours of community
                          service.

Moyer was charged with misdemeanor battery in June after
                          being accused of touching the woman's chest and buttocks in the
                          Toontown area of the Magic Kingdom.

<font color="#0000ff">And I thought the reason Mickey wanted a divorce is because she was ****ing Goofy.</font>
                          [/quote]

at least i have somebody to look up to for when i get that old... he liked the lady lumps

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'm waiting
                            [/quote]</P>

For what?</P>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
                            [/quote]</P>

I concede nothing. Our climb back to first place started yesterday. We have a lot of games left with the Yankees and you probably won't catch us again during the worst hitting slump in franchise history.</P>

I've never seen so many hanging breaking balls and fastballs out over the plate swung through in my life. </P>

The Sox playing average ball would have swept your guys. (well, 3 out of 4. I'll give you the C.C. outing)</P>

Lots of baseball left.</P>

[/quote]lol geeet the hell outa here. the worst hitting slump in franchise history he says. lmao.aj and andy pitched a GREAT game.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning boys!!!! </P>

welcome home MMB... </P>

boys!! wheres your FF money?!? i need it by saturday so i can finally go to the bank!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]yeaaa youll get my money eventually. i keep forgetting...[/quote]</P>

LOL- yea yea yea... well i have NO PROBLEMS running the league but im not spotting for ANYONE because last time that happened with march madness i ended up putting up 200$ sooo forget that. </P>

ANYONES money who isnt in by saturday your team is not guarenteed and im posting on here X amount of open spots... if you get booted its on you not me... if no one takes the spot then you can still be in it but ANYONE with money owed to me before kick off of week 1 im locking your team... LOL i dont **** around!!!!!! GET ME YOUR MON-AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

well how about this, youll get the money by the end of the season. lol im just lazy and forget.</P>

[/quote]</P>

stop being lazy then... lol im serious! this is the one reason i didnt want to run the league. i refuse to chase people down for money. i dont care if its $20.</P>

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning boys!!!! </P>

welcome home MMB... </P>

boys!! wheres your FF money?!? i need it by saturday so i can finally go to the bank!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]yeaaa youll get my money eventually. i keep forgetting...[/quote]</P>

LOL- yea yea yea... well i have NO PROBLEMS running the league but im not spotting for ANYONE because last time that happened with march madness i ended up putting up 200$ sooo forget that. </P>

ANYONES money who isnt in by saturday your team is not guarenteed and im posting on here X amount of open spots... if you get booted its on you not me... if no one takes the spot then you can still be in it but ANYONE with money owed to me before kick off of week 1 im locking your team... LOL i dont **** around!!!!!! GET ME YOUR MON-AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!</P>

[/quote]If anyone backs out let me know thanks[/quote]</P>

ill def let you know!! check you PM next week!! i sent you one when we first decided to do the league but didnt hear back forever!! lol i hold a spot for you tho if people dont pay!! </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X