This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I have, and Eagles fans are considerably worse. It isn't even close actually. If you lived around Eagles fans the way I do, you almost become an Anti-Eagles fan more than a Giants fan. Anything bad that happens to the Eagles fans as it relates to football, can only be a net gain to the world. I don't just want the Eagles to lose to the Patriots, I want them to lose in such a soul crushing way that the fans contemplate giving up football entirely. I want to see the fans in tears, huddled masses of humanity that can't even move about from the weight of their soul crushing defeat.
    The best things in life are to crush the Eagles, have them driven before you, and hear the laments of their fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      You guys crack me up.....
      Live a week in my shoes among spoiled, chirping, front running Pats fans and your view would change.
      Every fan down in Boston liked the Patriots a lot, but Morehead, who lived just north of Boston - did not. He hated those Pats - the whole football season. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or it could be that his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that his heart was two sizes too small. But, whatever the reason, his heart or his shoes, he stood there on Super Bowl Day hating the Pats. Staring down from his cave, with a sour Moreheady frown, at the warm, lighted TVs below in their town. For he knew that every fan down in Boston beneath was busy now, planning a parade for their MVP.

Comment

• "How the Morehead Stole the Super Bowl"
        by Dr. Jimmie Ray
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          "How the Morehead Stole the Super Bowl"
          by Dr. Jimmie Ray
          And they're hanging their Tom Brady Fatheads," he snarled with a sneer.
          "Tomorrow is the Super Bowl! It's practically here!"

Then he growled, with his Morehead fingers nervously strumming,
          "I must find some way to keep those touchdowns from coming!
          For tomorrow, I know, all those Boston girls and boys
          Will wake bright and early. They'll rush for their toys!"

"And then...all the noise! All the noise, noise, noise, noise!
          If there's one thing I hate...all the noise, noise, noise, noise!
          And they'll shriek, squeak, and squeal racing round on their wheels,
          Then dance with Gillette-tinglers tied onto their heels!"

"They'll blow their fog horners, they'll bang their militia muskets,
          They'll drink their Sam Adams, they'll chug their Wachusetts!
          They'll eat at Davio's Steakhouse , they'll slam Five Guys Burgers!
          They'll stop by Splitsville, they'll lean on their horn-honkers!"

"And they'll play noisy songs, like Crazy Train
          A rollicking favorite of Ozzy Osbourne!
          Then they'll make earsplitting noises deluxe
          On their great big rendition of For Those About to Rock!"

"Then the fans, young and old, will sit down to a feast.
          And they'll feast, and they'll feast, and they'll feast, feast, feast, feast!
          They'll feast on Patricia-pudding, and rare Belechick roast-beast.
          Belechick roast-beast is a feast I can't stand in the least!"

"And then, they'll do something I hate most of all!
          Every fan down in Boston, the tall and the small,
          Will stand close together with cellphones ringing!
          They'll stand hand-in-hand, and those fans will start
          singing!
          "

"And they'll sing! And they'll sing!
          And they'll sing, sing, sing, sing!"
          And the more Morehead thought of the Patriots winning,

The more Morehead thought, "I must stop this whole thing!"

Comment

• LMAO

10/10
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Ironic the Grinch was green, no?
              "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                Ironic the Grinch was green, no?
                Misery Mountain is in Massachusetts.

Comment

• lol good stuff
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    lol good stuff
                    We got a ways to go, but I have save some of the story for S.B. Eve.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Yes but I don't have to live with Eagles fans. If you want to shut up Eagles fans and root for the Pats, that's fine with me.
                        Though I'm not telling you who to root for, root for whoever you like. I'm just glad there is one more Eagles fan who will have their heart ripped out and eaten by BB.

Comment

• Rough day......
                          Theyre moving my manager to one of my old offices.....which is sad enough as it is, but theyre then replacing her with the manager that almost made me leave this company years ago. She creates such a toxic environment, and I was so happy to leave. Word on the street is they've turned on her and told her that she quite honestly can no longer be herself...she has to be a better person(which is a weird thing to insist if you think about it....)
                          There were literally people crying here yesterday.....never thought I'd see that in a professional atmosphere.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

And they're hanging their Tom Brady Fatheads," he snarled with a sneer.
                            "Tomorrow is the Super Bowl! It's practically here!"

Then he growled, with his Morehead fingers nervously strumming,
                            "I must find some way to keep those touchdowns from coming!
                            For tomorrow, I know, all those Boston girls and boys
                            Will wake bright and early. They'll rush for their toys!"

"And then...all the noise! All the noise, noise, noise, noise!
                            If there's one thing I hate...all the noise, noise, noise, noise!
                            And they'll shriek, squeak, and squeal racing round on their wheels,
                            Then dance with Gillette-tinglers tied onto their heels!"

"They'll blow their fog horners, they'll bang their militia muskets,
                            They'll drink their Sam Adams, they'll chug their Wachusetts!
                            They'll eat at Davio's Steakhouse , they'll slam Five Guys Burgers!
                            They'll stop by Splitsville, they'll lean on their horn-honkers!"

"And they'll play noisy songs, like Crazy Train
                            A rollicking favorite of Ozzy Osbourne!
                            Then they'll make earsplitting noises deluxe
                            On their great big rendition of For Those About to Rock!"

"Then the fans, young and old, will sit down to a feast.
                            And they'll feast, and they'll feast, and they'll feast, feast, feast, feast!
                            They'll feast on Patricia-pudding, and rare Belechick roast-beast.
                            Belechick roast-beast is a feast I can't stand in the least!"

"And then, they'll do something I hate most of all!
                            Every fan down in Boston, the tall and the small,
                            Will stand close together with cellphones ringing!
                            They'll stand hand-in-hand, and those fans will start
                            singing!
                            "

"And they'll sing! And they'll sing!
                            And they'll sing, sing, sing, sing!"
                            And the more Morehead thought of the Patriots winning,

The more Morehead thought, "I must stop this whole thing!"
                            You complete me......
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• If I hear the phrase "binge watching" one more time I'm going to take every tv in this house and throw it in a dumpster.

Women have found a code phrase for "sitting my *** on the couch for hours at a time..."

How about some binge cooking??? Hell, I'll settle for "binge not nagging"......

SERENITY NOW
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

• I use the phrase when I'm watching a series. Netflix makes it so damn easy to binge. Usually the show your watching ends on a high note, credits start rolling and the tab for next episode pops up. Of course I want to watch the next episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X