X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I refuse to chase people down for money. i dont care if its $20.</p>[/quote]
    Quit your crying. Jesus woman.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Moorehead...

i'm waiting
      [/quote]</P>

For what?</P>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
      [/quote]</P>

I concede nothing. Our climb back to first place started yesterday. We have a lot of games left with the Yankees and you probably won't catch us again during the worst hitting slump in franchise history.</P>

I've never seen so many hanging breaking balls and fastballs out over the plate swung through in my life. </P>

The Sox playing average ball would have swept your guys. (well, 3 out of 4. I'll give you the C.C. outing)</P>

Lots of baseball left.</P>

[/quote]lol geeet the hell outa here. the worst hitting slump in franchise history he says. lmao.aj and andy pitched a GREAT game.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

This same graphic has been used by us three times this season vs. the Yanks.</P>

</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I was kinda just hoping to hand it to you 10/11...fine I'll put it in the mail today....[:P]
        [/quote]</P>

Hey Daven, I think your ex husband, JB, reduced your Jacobs/Bradshaw argument to rubble.</P>

[/quote]ohh lets see. link?[/quote]
        [quote user="jb-giants"]I'm going to grace the boards with a rare post these days to shoot DavenIII "logic" down yet again. The reason the 40 yard dash is used most often in sports is because it is ALL about speed generated by acceleration... that acceleration coming mostly from power. The clear reason that Bradshaw and Jacobs have identical 40 times is because Jacobs obviously can generate enormous power at the start. That being said, the 1st 30 yards of a 40 yard dash are ALL about acceleration... after that it is ALL about speed "endurance" which Morehead was talking about. Speed endurance is the reason there are split times in the 100 yard dash. It's critical to maintain speed endurance throughout a 100 yard race. So yes, even in a 100 yard dash endurance is critical and the only people in the world who come even close to picking up or maintain speed after that initial 30 yards are world class sprinters, Usain Bolt being the best at it. Every other person in the world who is not a world class sprinter will lose speed after that initial 30-50 yards... THAT'S A FACT! So this crap that Jacobs would actually pick up speed further into the race is just that... crap. Sprinters work years on developing a way to mainatin speed endurance... again, it's the reason they have split times in the 100 yards dash at 0-10, 11-20, 21-30, etc. to see how well they maintain speed. Even sprinters lose speed as they move past that 30-50 yard distance. Who would win in the 100-yard dash between Bradshaw and Jacobs... no one knows especially not Daven. It would all depend on the things Morehead stated and thrown in flexibility, stride length, stride frequency, etc. And to also claim that Jacobs has a longer stride so he's faster is alos a load of crap. If a runner has too long of a stride they lose stability because their feet get too far ahead and they lose body lean forcing their upper body to raise up. So the next time Daven claims "logic" in a post laugh at him and use common sense.[/quote]
        [/quote]thats what i said[]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I refuse to chase people down for money. i dont care if its $20.</P>

[/quote]
          [/quote]</P>

She's nice enough to run this thing for us.</P>

No good deed goes unpunished.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'm waiting
            [/quote]</P>

For what?</P>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
            [/quote]</P>

I concede nothing. Our climb back to first place started yesterday. We have a lot of games left with the Yankees and you probably won't catch us again during the worst hitting slump in franchise history.</P>

I've never seen so many hanging breaking balls and fastballs out over the plate swung through in my life. </P>

The Sox playing average ball would have swept your guys. (well, 3 out of 4. I'll give you the C.C. outing)</P>

[/quote]lol geeet the hell outa here. the worst hitting slump in franchise history he says. lmao.aj and andy pitched a GREAT game.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

This same graphic has been used by us three times this season vs. the Yanks.</P>

</P>

[/quote]ok for cutting the series in half lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning boys!!!! </P>

welcome home MMB... </P>

boys!! wheres your FF money?!? i need it by saturday so i can finally go to the bank!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]yeaaa youll get my money eventually. i keep forgetting...[/quote]</P>

LOL- yea yea yea... well i have NO PROBLEMS running the league but im not spotting for ANYONE because last time that happened with march madness i ended up putting up 200$ sooo forget that. </P>

ANYONES money who isnt in by saturday your team is not guarenteed and im posting on here X amount of open spots... if you get booted its on you not me... if no one takes the spot then you can still be in it but ANYONE with money owed to me before kick off of week 1 im locking your team... LOL i dont **** around!!!!!! GET ME YOUR MON-AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

well how about this, youll get the money by the end of the season. lol im just lazy and forget.</P>

[/quote]</P>

stop being lazy then... lol im serious! this is the one reason i didnt want to run the league. i refuse to chase people down for money. i dont care if its $20.</P>

[/quote]</P>

amandas a little tense today.....</P>

i think she has her . </P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I refuse to chase people down for money. i dont care if its $20.</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

She's nice enough to run this thing for us.</p>

No good deed goes unpunished.</p>[/quote]
                She is nice you are right. But Matt also offered to set it up an run it and she chose to. It is not like she has to do a toooooon of work. She set up the league which probably took her about 4 minutes. She checked her mail to get the money and then has to go to the bank. WHOA! It would be nice for people to pay on time but it is only 20 bucks and the payout is not for about 5 months. I am pretty sure it is ok. It is not like she has been waiting for a year for the money. lol

Thanks Amanda [{]

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'm waiting
                  [/quote]</P>

For what?</P>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>8&gt;4</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'm waiting
                    [/quote]</p>

For what?</p>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
                    [/quote]</p>

I concede nothing. Our climb back to first place started yesterday. We have a lot of games left with the Yankees and you probably won't catch us again during the worst hitting slump in franchise history.</p>

I've never seen so many hanging breaking balls and fastballs out over the plate swung through in my life. </p>

The Sox playing average ball would have swept your guys. (well, 3 out of 4. I'll give you the C.C. outing)</p>

Lots of baseball left.</p>

[/quote]lol geeet the hell outa here. the worst hitting slump in franchise history he says. lmao.aj and andy pitched a GREAT game.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

This same graphic has been used by us three times this season vs. the Yanks.</p>

</p>[/quote]

5.5?
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'm waiting
                      [/quote]</P>

For what?</P>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
                      [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>8&gt;4</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

all in due time my friend...</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'm waiting
                        [/quote]</P>

For what?</P>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

5.5?
                        [/quote]</P>

lol yeaa right i was thinking about that one too</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning boys!!!! </P>

welcome home MMB... </P>

boys!! wheres your FF money?!? i need it by saturday so i can finally go to the bank!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]yeaaa youll get my money eventually. i keep forgetting...[/quote]</P>

LOL- yea yea yea... well i have NO PROBLEMS running the league but im not spotting for ANYONE because last time that happened with march madness i ended up putting up 200$ sooo forget that. </P>

ANYONES money who isnt in by saturday your team is not guarenteed and im posting on here X amount of open spots... if you get booted its on you not me... if no one takes the spot then you can still be in it but ANYONE with money owed to me before kick off of week 1 im locking your team... LOL i dont **** around!!!!!! GET ME YOUR MON-AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

well how about this, youll get the money by the end of the season. lol im just lazy and forget.</P>

[/quote]</P>

stop being lazy then... lol im serious! this is the one reason i didnt want to run the league. i refuse to chase people down for money. i dont care if its $20.</P>

[/quote]</P>

amandas a little tense today.....</P>

i think she has her . </P>

[/quote]</P>

i dont have it actually... im not even tense its just like honestly its $20 ****ing dollars what the big deal.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'm waiting
                            [/quote]</P>

For what?</P>

[/quote]

for you to conceid
                            [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

5.5?
                            [/quote]</P>

Its an uphill climb but theres a lot of baseball left.</P>

Lets play the rest of the season anyway......just for fun.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I refuse to chase people down for money. i dont care if its $20.</P>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

She's nice enough to run this thing for us.</P>

No good deed goes unpunished.</P>

[/quote]
                              She is nice you are right. But Matt also offered to set it up an run it and she chose to. It is not like she has to do a toooooon of work. She set up the league which probably took her about 4 minutes. She checked her mail to get the money and then has to go to the bank. WHOA! It would be nice for people to pay on time but it is only 20 bucks and the payout is not for about 5 months. I am pretty sure it is ok. It is not like she has been waiting for a year for the money. lol

Thanks Amanda [{]
                              [/quote]</P>

yeah then when people lose and dont pay... which right now is still over $100 owed to me then you can cover it. the reason matt did NOT want to run the league is because he did not want to chase people down for money and if we wanted to do it SOMEONE had to step up as the commish sooo... i do that and now i have people saying ****... seriously?! like if its only $20 why not just pay it... and i customized the whole league ******* if you were wondering.. but whatever... </P>

</P>

i think im just staying clear of this thread today since half you have a sick so far up your *** its practically coming out of your mouth. have a good day boys- ill just catch up with you tomorrow. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i dont have it actually... im not even tense its just like honestly its $20 ****ing dollars what the big deal.</p>[/quote]

20$ isn't a big deal, it's going to the post office to buy a stamp that's annoying lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X