X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

just a new hobby lol
    I plan on buying all the classics I already own digitally(or other analog). Plus, I'd like to get some "must owns". Nothing specific off the top of my head, just classic rock
    This sounds shady, Frank; I like it. What's the vig on this action?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Then again I have to remind myself they did all that in the span of 8 years.

That's just simply unrivaled in the history of music.
      Yeah, that is one of the most amazing things about them. Just an unbelievable amount of output.

In the beginning I believe they were releasing like 4 singles and two albums a year or something crazy like that.

Comment

The sea was angry that day my friends.....like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli...
        So 5 minutes before the first games kickoff yesterday, my decides she's in the mood for soup. Not chicken noodle, which we had - but chicken and rice, from the deli in another town. And of course, they don't have it that day - but can make it if I wait...

Comment

If it's free, it's for me
          Am cleaning out the LI house to sell. Will have them up here in a couple of weeks.

OK If I just walk in, dump them on the floor of the Bank and walk out?

Comment

Man.....it's like the worst possible outcome for a superbowl for your every day football fan....
            I was hoping for an interesting outcome...this is the opposite lol
            Chili + wings + beer + bourbon + schnapps + Sambuca + watching the Eagles move on to the S.B. yesterday = feeling like the Braveheart disembowlment scene today.

Comment

I was recently involved in a project, long story short, I had to re-visit all the Beatles tunes. All 200 of them.

At the end, I decided I really only like about half of them....which is still 100 tunes....and some of those are among the greatest music ever created.

But I had forgotten how many turds there were amongst the gems.

Then again, I can't think of any artist whose work I like in it's entirety.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhok...lBq66Qccw5UWV-

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                So we're getting the guy that couldn't score on the Eagles in the big game. Great, can't wait.
                OC for Rams, loosing record.

HC for Browns, loosing record.

OC for Vikings, lose embarrassingly to Eagles in playoffs.

Perfect resume for next Giant's HC...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post

man I got I don't know how many I got in the basement just collecting dust .. I would gladly give them to ya ... But hey if there is something your looking for

I might have might be able to send them down ...
                  Nooooooooooooo!!! Not Double Live Gonzo!?!?!?

Comment

Admittedly don't know a large majority of their music. I certainly like a bunch of songs though.
                    it'd be ridiculous if someone liked EVERY SINGLE song from even their favorite band. that person would probably be a liar lol
                    I'd say that on at least half my albums, a majority of the songs are not worth listening to. With some groups you can just get the Greatest Hits CD, and that covers what you know and like. But they always leave out one great song on those - to force you to buy the album, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

You don't think maybe if he said what you just said above instead of pandering to the dumbest common denominator it might get reported differently?

More often than not you get what you give. The media treats him like a buffoon because he behaves like one. We stopped working in one direction and started focusing solely on anti-cooperation about 25 years ago. It ain't ever gonna stop. It empowers the morons.
                      He wasn't pandering, he said it during a meeting. Fact is Fact no matter how blunt.

It's more than him acting like an idiot. First thing I saw this morning was an article ripping the president because Mar-a-Lago served caviar with plastic spoons. The next thing I see is an article ripping the first lady because she tweeted a picture of her on inauguration day standing next to a Marine. Every day I see stupid **** like that passing as news worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Am cleaning out the LI house to sell. Will have them up here in a couple of weeks.

OK If I just walk in, dump them on the floor of the Bank and walk out?
                        lmao....how will people know who they belong to?!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• How far did you get in Marco Polo, Pizz? It's good. The blind monk and Kublai are awesome.

Comment

• LOL
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              How far did you get in Marco Polo, Pizz? It's good. The blind monk and Kublai are awesome.
                              I can't really remember. how many seasons are there? I'm pretty sure I watched the first 2 seasons?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                              X