or maybe 31? as in 31 innings without a run against our staff
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"]<font size="6">8&gt;4</font>[/quote]

<font size="6">69&gt;63</font>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I refuse to chase people down for money. i dont care if its $20.</p>

[/quote]
        Quit your crying. Jesus woman.
        [/quote]</p>

She's nice enough to run this thing for us.</p>

No good deed goes unpunished.</p>

[/quote]
        She is nice you are right. But Matt also offered to set it up an run it and she chose to. It is not like she has to do a toooooon of work. She set up the league which probably took her about 4 minutes. She checked her mail to get the money and then has to go to the bank. WHOA! It would be nice for people to pay on time but it is only 20 bucks and the payout is not for about 5 months. I am pretty sure it is ok. It is not like she has been waiting for a year for the money. lol

Thanks Amanda [{]
        [/quote]</p>

yeah then when people lose and dont pay... which right now is still over $100 owed to me then you can cover it. the reason matt did NOT want to run the league is because he did not want to chase people down for money and if we wanted to do it SOMEONE had to step up as the commish sooo... i do that and now i have people saying ****... seriously?! like if its only $20 why not just pay it... and i customized the whole league ******* if you were wondering.. but whatever... </p>

</p>

i think im just staying clear of this thread today since half you have a sick so far up your *** its practically coming out of your mouth. have a good day boys- ill just catch up with you tomorrow. </p>[/quote]

listen, u relax urself... i got a coupon for an hour free meyerbud loving that i'll give to u... u can it expires at 12 tonite...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i dont have it actually... im not even tense its just like honestly its $20 ****ing dollars what the big deal.</P>

[/quote]

20$ isn't a big deal, it's going to the post office to buy a stamp that's annoying lol.
          [/quote]</P>

bingo, so chillax woman[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I think im just staying clear of this thread today since half you have a sick so far up your *** its practically coming out of your mouth. have a good day boys- ill just catch up with you tomorrow. </p>[/quote]
            I don't want you to feel like I am ungrateful for what you did and thanks. But I am pretty sure that the people in here are men of their word and will pay you. You will not be responsible for fronting their money. I don't see where that was ever part of it or who asked you to do that. Plus you will be meeting up with everyone on 10/11 and could get it then. Maybe you have the stick up your patootie....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i dont have it actually... im not even tense its just like honestly its $20 ****ing dollars what the big deal.</p>

[/quote]

20$ isn't a big deal, it's going to the post office to buy a stamp that's annoying lol.
              [/quote]</p>

bingo, so chillax woman[]</p>[/quote]

yea i don't blame her tho, i mean she really don't know any of u anyway... i mean she is responsible and when i win, i expect to collect in full...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i don't blame her tho, i mean she really don't know any of u anyway... i mean she is responsible and when i win, i expect to collect in full...[/quote]

I don't blame her either, I'm gonna go to the Post Office today, I've just been busy you know, trying not to die, and then going to the nascar race, I'm hoping if I send it today it'll get to her by the 15th....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]which number has more meaning?

8&gt;4

or 5.5

which hold more water?

[/quote]</P>

It had very little to do with your staff. As I've been saying for 2 months. Our biggest problem is our inability to hit.</P>

By the way, you didn't exactly knock around Beckett or Lester. And they were facing an actual major league lineup.</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]when i win, i expect to collect in full...[/quote]
                    Pshhhhh

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

8&gt;4

or 5.5

which hold more water?

[/quote]</p>

It had very little to do with your staff. As I've been saying for 2 months. Our biggest problem is our inability to hit.</p>

By the way, you didn't exactly knock around Beckett or Lester. And they were facing an actual major league lineup.</p>[/quote]

Backpedal Backpedal Backpedal.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i dont have it actually... im not even tense its just like honestly its $20 ****ing dollars what the big deal.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

bingo, so chillax woman[]</P>

[/quote]

yea i don't blame her tho, i mean she really don't know any of u anyway... i mean she is responsible and when i win, i expect to collect in full...

[/quote]</P>

exactly i just want to make sure i get it and it was posted over 3 weeks ago when it was due so thats all im saying. not to mention there are other people (ex. shep) who are interested in playing also sooo yeah... whatever</P>

Comment

whatever</p>[/quote]
                          [{]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i don't blame her tho, i mean she really don't know any of u anyway... i mean she is responsible and when i win, i expect to collect in full...[/quote]

I don't blame her either, I'm gonna go to the Post Office today, I've just been busy you know, trying not to die, and then going to the nascar race, I'm hoping if I send it today it'll get to her by the 15th....
                            [/quote]</P>

no im completely understand... even if i didnt have yours by the 15th it would be no biggie esp with you being so sick as long as i knew that... i am just annoyed because half the people havent paid yet so im posting reminder posts and having people jumping down my throat about the whole thing ... thats what annoys me.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

8&gt;4

or 5.5

which hold more water?

[/quote]</P>

It had very little to do with your staff. As I've been saying for 2 months. Our biggest problem is our inability to hit.</P>

By the way, you didn't exactly knock around Beckett or Lester. And they were facing an actual major league lineup.</P>

[/quote]

Backpedal Backpedal Backpedal.[/quote]</P>

Check the NL east standings, ****head.</P>
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i don't blame her tho, i mean she really don't know any of u anyway... i mean she is responsible and when i win, i expect to collect in full...[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

no im completely understand... even if i didnt have yours by the 15th it would be no biggie esp with you being so sick as long as i knew that... i am just annoyed because half the people havent paid yet so im posting reminder posts and having people jumping down my throat about the whole thing ... thats what annoys me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol it wasnt even the money at all honestly.. its just like HEYY dont forget you owe money for the league and certian people are like who gives a ****... you run the league and deal with it then... wtf was i thinking GODDDDDDDDDDD</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X