This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I'v eaten an unhealthy amount of bacon over the last few days.
    Picking up guys you find rafting down the river again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Actually I just want to see Joe with boobs.
      I'm in the back row.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Speaking of lies....which is the bigger lie, implants or padded bras? On one hand, the boob is fake clothed or naked, on the other hand the boob is fake while dressed, but the real thing when naked. But does it really matter that the boob is filled with silicone instead of glands and fat? It is that size regardless of what's inside, so can the boob be considered fake in the first place?
        Only the person who will be removing the bra really cares. The others can imagine whatever pleases them. Only the woman knows... the end result will be exactly the same to the casual observer/gawker.
        Is it like Fake News? Yep... but no one gets hurt in this kind of situation, unlike those deceived by media News reports who get scared because a missile might be headed our way from N. Korea.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I'm in the back row.

I'll be right back....

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Only the person who will be removing the bra really cares. The others can imagine whatever pleases them. Only the woman knows... the end result will be exactly the same to the casual observer/gawker.
            Is it like Fake News? Yep... but no one gets hurt in this kind of situation, unlike those deceived by media News reports who get scared because a missile might be headed our way from N. Korea.
            I think in the end, it's nipple quality that matters most.

Comment

• ughh it's not snowing...

Comment

• It is here.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

It is here.
                  Yea now it is.

Comment

• wonder if MH's going to the parade tomorrow.

Comment

wonder if MH's going to the parade tomorrow.
                      Yes you're cute as a button.....But I will still hunt you down.
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Yes you're cute as a button.....But I will still hunt you down.
                        But you didn't answer the question, are you making the trip down? It is a pretty big day for Eagles fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

But you didn't answer the question, are you making the trip down? It is a pretty big day for Eagles fans.
                          Why do you hurt my heart so?

Et tu, Jmike........Et tu?
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I feel a lot better about Shurmur ....I think he will prove to be the right choice
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

I feel a lot better about Shurmur ....I think he will prove to be the right choice
                              Why?

Comment

Why?
                                I'm not sure exactly.....just a gut feeling.....the McDaniels thing probably has something to do with it, also the Pats SB loss.....we'll see
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X