Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

annoys me.</p>[/quote]
    [{]

Comment

certian people are like who gives a ****... you run the league and deal with it then... wtf was i thinking
      </p>[/quote]
      [{]

Comment

Who has not paid besides Daven and Dezz?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]which number has more meaning?

8&gt;4

or 5.5

which hold more water?

or maybe 31? as in 31 innings without a run against our staff
          [/quote]</p>

It had very little to do with your staff. As I've been saying for 2 months. Our biggest problem is our inability to hit.</p>

By the way, you didn't exactly knock around Beckett or Lester. And they were facing an actual major league lineup.</p>

[/quote]

Backpedal Backpedal Backpedal.[/quote]</p>

Check the NL east standings, ********.</p>[/quote]

rofl, thats just more backpedaling, why attack the METS when it's the Yankees you need to worry about, and do you think I don't know about the mets already? I've given up on this season already, hell, we only have one everyday player left, would we have made it if we were healthy? who knows.. maybe maybe not, but sure as heck most teams in baseball wouldn't have a chance after losing 7-9 starting players.

Comment

mooreheads denial really brightens up my day
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"]

Backpedal Backpedal Backpedal.[/quote]</p>

Check the NL east standings, ********.</p>[/quote]
              They are only 10 games out of the Wildcard...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i don't blame her tho, i mean she really don't know any of u anyway... i mean she is responsible and when i win, i expect to collect in full...[/quote]

I don't blame her either, I'm gonna go to the Post Office today, I've just been busy you know, trying not to die, and then going to the nascar race, I'm hoping if I send it today it'll get to her by the 15th....
                [/quote]</p>

no im completely understand... even if i didnt have yours by the 15th it would be no biggie esp with you being so sick as long as i knew that... i am just annoyed because half the people havent paid yet so im posting reminder posts and having people jumping down my throat about the whole thing ... thats what annoys me.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol it wasnt even the money at all honestly.. its just like HEYY dont forget you owe money for the league and certian people are like who gives a ****... you run the league and deal with it then... wtf was i thinking GODDDDDDDDDDD</p>[/quote]

u were just trying to out-do me... but u can't out do the top of the pyramid

i tried to let u know, sheyyyitttt
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mooreheads denial really brightens up my day
                  [/quote]</P>

I will never quit on my team and I will not concede until the unlikely event of a mathematical certainty.</P>

We are 5 1/2 games out with about 50 games left, 7 against the Yankees. We aren't there.</P>
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<font color="#ff0000">lol it wasnt even the money at all honestly.. its just like HEYY dont forget you owe money for the league</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">ANYONES money who isnt in by saturday your team is not guarenteed and
                    im posting on here X amount of open spots... if you get booted its on
                    you not me... if no one takes the spot then you can still be in it but
                    ANYONE with money owed to me before kick off of week 1 im locking your
                    team... LOL i dont *** around!!!!!! GET ME YOUR MON-AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!</font></p>[/quote]
                    Those are both your statements....Maybe if you would have statement A first instead of statement B. Talking about taking people out of the league and saying hey don't forget the money is 2 totally different things. Not trying to **** you off but it didn't seem like the nicest way you could have gone about it.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Who has not paid besides Daven and Dezz?
                      [/quote]</P>

i dont have the list with me. </P>

Pats sent it UPS so i need to call them and arrange to go pick it up at UPS or have them deliver to my work but hes pretty much paid. i know daven, dezz and kase still owe and i think there is one more person.. shock maybe?!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT color=#ff0000>lol it wasnt even the money at all honestly.. its just like HEYY dont forget you owe money for the league</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>ANYONES money who isnt in by saturday your team is not guarenteed and im posting on here X amount of open spots... if you get booted its on you not me... if no one takes the spot then you can still be in it but ANYONE with money owed to me before kick off of week 1 im locking your team... LOL i dont *** around!!!!!! GET ME YOUR MON-AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]
                        Those are both your statements....Maybe if you would have statement A first instead of statement B. Talking about taking people out of the league and saying hey don't forget the money is 2 totally different things. Not trying to **** you off but it didn't seem like the nicest way you could have gone about it.
                        [/quote]</P>

She's being a good pal to arrange the whole thing.We would also begood palsto get her the money as soon as possible to make it easier on her.</P>
                        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<FONT color=#ff0000>lol it wasnt even the money at all honestly.. its just like HEYY dont forget you owe money for the league</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>ANYONES money who isnt in by saturday your team is not guarenteed and im posting on here X amount of open spots... if you get booted its on you not me... if no one takes the spot then you can still be in it but ANYONE with money owed to me before kick off of week 1 im locking your team... LOL i dont *** around!!!!!! GET ME YOUR MON-AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

ummmm i have gotten PMS from other people that wanted in but the league was all filled... i posted something 3 weeks ago and i will bump the post if you wish saying i have other people intrested so pay by 8/15 or your spot isnt guarenteed... thats all.. i wasnt even in a *****y mood until all this... i posted a reminder.. then i start getting chill out responses and yeah it set me off.</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

i dont have the list with me. </p>

Pats sent it UPS so i need to call them and arrange to go pick it up at UPS or have them deliver to my work but hes pretty much paid. i know daven, dezz and kase still owe and i think there is one more person.. shock maybe?!</p>[/quote]
                            Daven, Dezz and Kase are all good for it. Shock is to I am sure. I mean he sent a present to people for a wedding he didn't even go to. $20 can't be too big of a deal. I will leave something for him on Facebook. The draft is not even for 3 weeks. Meeelllllllllllllllllllllooowwww.

P.S. I love you

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Pats sent it UPS so i need to call them and arrange to go pick it up at UPS or have them deliver to my work but hes pretty much paid. i know daven, dezz and kase still owe and i think there is one more person.. shock maybe?!</P>

[/quote]
                              Daven, Dezz and Kase are all good for it. Shock is to I am sure. I mean he sent a present to people for a wedding he didn't even go to. $20 can't be too big of a deal. I will leave something for him on Facebook. The draft is not even for 3 weeks. Meeelllllllllllllllllllllooowwww.

P.S. I love you
                              [/quote]</P>

im fine.. you just pissed me the **** off....</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

nag nag nag lol gowd ill mail it today. jeeeeeeeeez[]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X