Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man this flu is spreading like the plague.....
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

    Comment


    • No but really, Jen LOVES me.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No but really, Jenn LOVES me.
        huh?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          No but really, Jen LOVES me.
          Guess we'll just have to take your word for it....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

            Guess we'll just have to take your word for it....
            She reminds me of girls in middle school who try picking on the boys they like.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              She reminds me of girls in middle school who try picking on the boys they like.
              this brought a smile, because I know exactly what you mean.
              But, just a few simple word of caution... I always found that those girls could handle themselves... plus, we know Jenn's hobby.
              Finally, sometimes there's a fine line between disdain and Love.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                She reminds me of girls in middle school who try picking on the boys they like.
                You are aware that I am neither going through puberty nor stupid; aren't you?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by zimonami View Post

                  this brought a smile, because I know exactly what you mean.
                  But, just a few simple word of caution... I always found that those girls could handle themselves... plus, we know Jenn's hobby.
                  Finally, sometimes there's a fine line between disdain and Love.
                  by jr high school, every girl knows how to handle themselves; even the ones to prudish to admit it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                    You are aware that I am neither going through puberty nor stupid; aren't you?
                    xoxoxoxox

                    I'm flattered but I don't do long distance relationships.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      xoxoxoxox

                      I'm flattered but I don't do long distance relationships.
                      Hey Dezz......I was in Bayshore this morning. Didn't see you anywhere.
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                        Hey Dezz......I was in Bayshore this morning. Didn't see you anywhere.
                        That's because you're in the wrong county, buddy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                          Hey Dezz......I was in Bayshore this morning. Didn't see you anywhere.
                          What for? There's no Eagles fans there....
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                            Hey Dezz......I was in Bayshore this morning. Didn't see you anywhere.
                            I might be going to Captain Bill's restaurant in Bayshore for Valentine's Day. It's an old fogies type place, which means the Prime Rib is superb.

                            Comment


                            • I was pretty drunk Saturday night watching Hakeem Nicks highlights at 3 in the morning. What a stud. People make a big deal about Odell and his one handed grabs. He doesn't have **** on Nicks. Ughh, sad.

                              Nicks>Odell
                              Don't give a **** what anyone says.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                                That's because you're in the wrong county, buddy.
                                Drove past a sign for Mineola....Where were you? Plus....Long Island looks all the same.......and not in a good way.
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X