Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man this flu is spreading like the plague.....
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• No but really, Jen LOVES me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No but really, Jenn LOVES me.
        huh?

Comment

No but really, Jen LOVES me.
          Guess we'll just have to take your word for it....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Guess we'll just have to take your word for it....
            She reminds me of girls in middle school who try picking on the boys they like.

Comment

this brought a smile, because I know exactly what you mean.
              But, just a few simple word of caution... I always found that those girls could handle themselves... plus, we know Jenn's hobby.
              Finally, sometimes there's a fine line between disdain and Love.

Comment

You are aware that I am neither going through puberty nor stupid; aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

this brought a smile, because I know exactly what you mean.
                  But, just a few simple word of caution... I always found that those girls could handle themselves... plus, we know Jenn's hobby.
                  Finally, sometimes there's a fine line between disdain and Love.
                  by jr high school, every girl knows how to handle themselves; even the ones to prudish to admit it

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

You are aware that I am neither going through puberty nor stupid; aren't you?
                    xoxoxoxox

I'm flattered but I don't do long distance relationships.

Comment

xoxoxoxox

I'm flattered but I don't do long distance relationships.
                      Hey Dezz......I was in Bayshore this morning. Didn't see you anywhere.
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

That's because you're in the wrong county, buddy.

Comment

What for? There's no Eagles fans there....
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I might be going to Captain Bill's restaurant in Bayshore for Valentine's Day. It's an old fogies type place, which means the Prime Rib is superb.

Comment

• I was pretty drunk Saturday night watching Hakeem Nicks highlights at 3 in the morning. What a stud. People make a big deal about Odell and his one handed grabs. He doesn't have **** on Nicks. Ughh, sad.

Nicks>Odell
                              Don't give a **** what anyone says.

Comment

That's because you're in the wrong county, buddy.
                                Drove past a sign for Mineola....Where were you? Plus....Long Island looks all the same.......and not in a good way.
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X