This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Drove past a sign for Mineola....Where were you? Plus....Long Island looks all the same.......and not in a good way.
    I know, Nassau is an extension of Queens now. It blows. At least its not a **** hole like Pookeepsie though, amiriiiight?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I was pretty drunk Saturday night watching Hakeem Nicks highlights at 3 in the morning. What a stud. People make a big deal about Odell and his one handed grabs. He doesn't have **** on Nicks. Ughh, sad.

Nicks>Odell
      Don't give a **** what anyone says.
      You're bat**** , brother....
      Nicks was awesome. But Beckham is a once in a while type talent. We've been pretty lucky to have some playmakers at the position over the years....but Nicks was barely ever a top 15 WR in the NFL, he was just very good at his job when healthy.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I know, Nassau is an extension of Queens now. It blows. At least its not a **** hole like Pookeepsie though, amiriiiight?
        lol you realizer my town is like a 20th of the size of Queens, Nassau, etc, right?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I was pretty drunk Saturday night watching Hakeem Nicks highlights at 3 in the morning. What a stud. People make a big deal about Odell and his one handed grabs. He doesn't have **** on Nicks. Ughh, sad.

Nicks>Odell
          Don't give a **** what anyone says.
          While he was healthy, I don't remember any defensive player get the best of Nicks, physically or mentally. I could write a book on how to take Beckham out of his game. It's boy vs. man, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

You're bat**** , brother....
            Nicks was awesome. But Beckham is a once in a while type talent. We've been pretty lucky to have some playmakers at the position over the years....but Nicks was barely ever a top 15 WR in the NFL, he was just very good at his job when healthy.
            Give me Nicks any day over Odell. The big plays Nicks had in big games is why he is better. You can keep Odell and his pretty stats.

Comment

I couldn't tell you where I was. I was just following my GPS. It just all looked the same. Like Jersey.
              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

lol you realizer my town is like a 20th of the size of Queens, Nassau, etc, right?
                That highlight video in that thread is great. Look at the corners he's abusing. Look when he's doing it. He could burn his man or physically dominate him. Easily one of my favorite Giants.

Comment

I couldn't tell you where I was. I was just following my GPS. It just all looked the same. Like Jersey.
                  Must be broken...Philly is much farther southwest.
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

It just all looked the same. Like Jersey.

Ok.
                    Compare Upper Saddle River and Bayonne.
                    Riiiight.....

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Comment

• ****.....if you REALLY want to know what all looks EXACTLY the same: try driving from NJ to Pittsburgh......that's all the way through Pennsylvania.....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............ooh a Cracker Barrel!!...ZZZZZZZZZZZ.........
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Ohhhhhh yesss. What a great picture.

Comment

• I will agree with Dez in that Nicks was my favorite Giants WR of all time.
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

Give me Nicks any day over Odell. The big plays Nicks had in big games is why he is better. You can keep Odell and his pretty stats.
                              can we even GET to some big games before you just decide that a 4 game stretch makes Nicks better? lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That highlight video in that thread is great. Look at the corners he's abusing. Look when he's doing it. He could burn his man or physically dominate him. Easily one of my favorite Giants.
                                He was physical, I'll give you that. Good hands too. But, he broke down and became useless way too easily.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X