This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

He was physical, I'll give you that. Good hands too. But, he broke down and became useless way too easily.
    Was better longer than Cruz was.
    Maybe Nicks should've danced in the endzone so he'd be doing commercials after his career was over.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

can we even GET to some big games before you just decide that a 4 game stretch makes Nicks better? lol
      We did and Odell was a no show.

Comment

• By the way MH, you need to ask my permission the next time you venture on to my island.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          By the way MH, you need to ask my permission the next time you venture on to my island.
          "It's only an island if you look at it from the water...."
          -Chief Brody
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

He was physical, I'll give you that. Good hands too. But, he broke down and became useless way too easily.
            Because he was a champion and battled through injuries. Odell limps off the field screaming and yelling, dramatically falling to his knees like a damsel in distress.

Ughhh What could have been.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Was better longer than Cruz was.
              Maybe Nicks should've danced in the endzone so he'd be doing commercials after his career was over.
              They both barely played 5 seasons here....but yes, Nicks was better than Cruz, for sure
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Because he was a champion and battled through injuries. Odell limps off the field screaming and yelling, dramatically falling to his knees like a damsel in distress.

Ughhh What could have been.....
                ok pal....
                whatever you say.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ok pal....
                  whatever you say.
                  Odell maybe more athletically gifted but Nicks was more of a complete WR. Watch the highlights man. Odell can't pull off those backshoulder fades like that, he can't out muscle his man like Nicks. He can't box his man out like Nicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Drove past a sign for Mineola....Where were you? Plus....Long Island looks all the same.......and not in a good way.
                    True; it sucks. I hope you enjoyed the traffic.

That's why we're selling this place and getting the hell out of here.

Wel, that plus Fez never returns my calls to go out for drinks, whereas JP always does.

Comment

It's because Manning tried to kill him like he does with all of the Giants' good players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

It's because Manning tried to kill him like he does with all of the Giants' good players.
                        Manning is definitely the slot WR killer....but that might just be the nature of the game these days. it happens during most games I see. always a slot guy or a TE getting rocked going across the middle.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Wel, that plus Fez never returns my calls to go out for drinks, whereas JP always does.
                          That's me....JP, he who drinks with company.

edit - which rhymes, if you say it with cadence
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Got lucky today....Didn't have any big traffic problems.

They must have known Morehead was coming today and cleared a path....just as I require.......especially from New York drivers.
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

They must have known Morehead was coming today and cleared a path....just as I require.......especially from New York drivers.

I'd normally call BS on something like that but it's Long Island which has traffic 366 days a year so I'm inclined to believe you.

Comment

Did you check your tires for nails by any chance?
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X