This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Can we not refer to male genitals as food please?
    Big Joes Tiny Pork Sausage.

Comment

• It's a breakfast treat,,,,
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• meh
        Last edited by JoeBigBlue; Today, 08:08 AM.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• moist

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            moist
            I've heard from numerous females that this is their favorite word
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I've heard from numerous females that this is their favorite word
              Well, kind of difficult to, ya know.....get the train rollin' if they ain't.
              "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Well, kind of difficult to, ya know.....get the train rollin' if they ain't.
                choo-choo, *****es....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Never play cards with someone who has the same last name of as a city. Never get less than 13 hours of sleep pizz. Then maybe you won't be such a pissy little princess all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    I know, I sound very JMike-ish. Shut up.
                    Jmike hates men and ole Atown. Whoa woah here she comes, watch out boys she'll chew you up, she's a man eater !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
                      I don't care about the rest of you but I considered Jenn a friend. I will not be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I'm waiting for an apology my old friend. Some of the stuff you said was pretty nasty. I would never get personal with you like that

Comment

Working...
                        X