• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i posted a reminder..
    </p>[/quote]
    I never saw the first one. The second one was not really a reminder. It was a pay now or you are off the league type thing. Thanks for everything that you do and have done. Don't forget you are also getting a Kenny Phillips autographed card for doing this and some other goodies....It is not like it was for nothing.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Who has not paid besides Daven and Dezz?
      [/quote]</p>

i dont have the list with me. </p>

Pats sent it UPS so i need to call them and arrange to go pick it up at UPS or have them deliver to my work but hes pretty much paid. i know daven, dezz and kase still owe and i think there is one more person.. shock maybe?!</p>

[/quote]
      Daven, Dezz and Kase are all good for it. Shock is to I am sure. I mean he sent a present to people for a wedding he didn't even go to. $20 can't be too big of a deal. I will leave something for him on Facebook. The draft is not even for 3 weeks. Meeelllllllllllllllllllllooowwww.

P.S. I love you
      [/quote]</p>

im fine.. you just pissed me the **** off....</p>[/quote]

better to be pissed off than pissed on...
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i dont have the list with me. </p>

Pats sent it UPS so i need to call them and arrange to go pick it up at UPS or have them deliver to my work but hes pretty much paid. i know daven, dezz and kase still owe and i think there is one more person.. shock maybe?!</p>

[/quote]</p>

nag nag nag lol gowd ill mail it today. jeeeeeeeeez[]</p>[/quote]

theres a 5 dollar late fee cuz ur sucha ***** lol

Comment

im fine.. you just pissed me the **** off....</p>[/quote]
          You are fine, that is for sure...

Relax, I was not trying to upset you. Just teaching you a lesson....Yelling is not the answer. lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

i dont have the list with me. </P>

Pats sent it UPS so i need to call them and arrange to go pick it up at UPS or have them deliver to my work but hes pretty much paid. i know daven, dezz and kase still owe and i think there is one more person.. shock maybe?!</P>

[/quote]</P>

nag nag nag lol gowd ill mail it today. jeeeeeeeeez[]</P>

[/quote]

theres a 5 dollar late fee cuz ur sucha ***** lol
            [/quote]</P>

ppssshhh. please. i got psls to pay mang</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

She's being a good pal to arrange the whole thing.We would also begood palsto get her the money as soon as possible to make it easier on her.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have to agree with this here..gentlemen....she did set the ground rules a while back.....don't piss of the cook unless you want a **** sandwich.....just saying.</P>

did you win satmorehead<FONT color=#ffffff>.</FONT><FONT color=#ffffff>/</FONT><FONT color=#000000>?</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

She's being a good pal to arrange the whole thing.We would also begood palsto get her the money as soon as possible to make it easier on her.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have to agree with this here..gentlemen....she did set the ground rules a while back.....don't piss of the cook unless you want a **** sandwich.....just saying.</p>

did you win satmorehead<font color="#ffffff">.</font><font color="#ffffff">/</font><font color="#000000">?</font></p>[/quote]

no the yankees won

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im fine.. you just pissed me the **** off....</P>

[/quote]
                    You are fine, that is for sure...

Relax, I was not trying to upset you. Just teaching you a lesson....Yelling is not the answer. lol
                    [/quote]</P>

i think my "." comment got her mad. im sorry manda i looove youuuuu</P>

i joke i joke, i kidi kid</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

She's being a good pal to arrange the whole thing.We would also begood palsto get her the money as soon as possible to make it easier on her.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have to agree with this here..gentlemen....she did set the ground rules a while back.....don't piss of the cook unless you want a **** sandwich.....just saying.</P>

did you win satmorehead<FONT color=#ffffff>.</FONT><FONT color=#ffffff>/</FONT><FONT color=#000000>?</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

We won on Friday. I played in a pro am yesterday and this course may has well been designed just for me. Started off 2 under after 10 holes and lost it coming in and ended up shooting 74.</P>

I did beat my pro like a rented mule. Which is especially gratifying.</P>

But our team ended up around 15th out of 53.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Alright… so here we gooooo!!</P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">League is set. Review all the scoring and settings and if you guys want anything changed let me know. It’s a $20 yahoo league. PM me to set up payment arrangements! <FONT color=#ff1493>I will be going away mid/late August then moving so I want to get all the money in before all that so I know its taken care of, PLUS this way if someone doesn’t pay and we “boot” them out we have time to fill in the roster spot so the $20 has to be in my hot little hands NO LATER then 8/15. </FONT>The draft is set for 9/1 at 8:45 PM.</P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">12 team league. Players are:</P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Me, mmb, lanman, daven, shock, bandwagn, kasemoney, jpizz, byron, pats and dezzz. There is still one spot open I know some of us are waiting on responses from a few other ppl on the boards but I haven’t got anyone that was definite yet.</P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o></P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Here is the league info:</P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT color=#800080>http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/giantsmb</FONT><o></o></SPAN></P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">League ID: 318677</P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">League name: giantsMB 09</P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Password: giants</P>
                        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">That should be it, let me know if you have any other questions! )</P>

[/quote]</P>

FYI- dated- 7/24/09 to prove a point to mr know it all lando over there.... </P>

Comment

hahahaha

lando.. retort?

Comment

mr know it all lando over there.... </p>[/quote]
                            Don't forget it...

Comment

If there were no other reminders then jumping down everyone's throat was not the way to go about it. Nor did it say if you don't pay I will kick you out of the league. Everyone that said they would pay will pay. If they have not paid by the draft then get rid of them or whatever but I just felt it was a little harsh. Whatever, I am over it. I am paid and will beat your ***.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Alright… so here we gooooo!!</P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">League is set. Review all the scoring and settings and if you guys want anything changed let me know. It’s a $20 yahoo league. PM me to set up payment arrangements! <FONT color=#ff1493>I will be going away mid/late August then moving so I want to get all the money in before all that so I know its taken care of, PLUS this way if someone doesn’t pay and we “boot” them out we have time to fill in the roster spot so the $20 has to be in my hot little hands NO LATER then 8/15. </FONT>The draft is set for 9/1 at 8:45 PM.</P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">12 team league. Players are:</P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Me, mmb, lanman, daven, shock, bandwagn, kasemoney, jpizz, byron, pats and dezzz. There is still one spot open I know some of us are waiting on responses from a few other ppl on the boards but I haven’t got anyone that was definite yet.</P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Here is the league info:</P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT color=#800080>http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/giantsmb</FONT><o></o></SPAN></P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">League ID: 318677</P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">League name: giantsMB 09</P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Password: giants</P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">That should be it, let me know if you have any other questions! )</P>

[/quote]</P>

FYI- dated- 7/24/09 to prove a point to mr know it all lando over there.... </P>

[/quote]</P>

can you pm me your address again. i deleted it by accident[]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X