This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Send food back if you don't like it. I don't understand why anyone has an issue doing that,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjNuuBAANBk

thats why.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      You know that is a movie, not reality, right? Do you think every nanny can fly around with their umbrella too?

Comment

You know that is a movie, not reality, right? Do you think every nanny can fly around with their umbrella too?
        How about a broom?
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I hadn't been to Steve's in 12 years, so my wife and I went a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how salty everything was.....to point of being inedible. I'm not one to send food back so we just paid the check and left. I was really disappointed because that place is a landmark.
          You mean "Steve's World Of Soy"?
          You can smell the soy sauce a mile up Rt 17.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Send food back if you don't like it. I don't understand why anyone has an issue doing that, and this is coming from a long time restaurant worker.
            You don't get it....It's SUPPOSED to taste like that at Steve's.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You don't get it....It's SUPPOSED to taste like that at Steve's.
              So Steve's is the place to go for inedible steak? Is that on their sign?

People make no sense to me.

Comment

So Steve's is the place to go for inedible steak? Is that on their sign?

People make no sense to me.
                Well, I've heard most of these guys say it's ultra salty. So I assume that's the general consensus....I've never been.
                Whether or not that's the restaurants intention is another story lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Well, I've heard most of these guys say it's ultra salty. So I assume that's the general consensus....I've never been.
                  Whether or not that's the restaurants intention is another story lol
                  I don't understand why someone would deliberately spend money on food that will not taste good, and not return it if it doesn't taste good. If you ordered a pair of shoes from amazon and they came in the wrong color, you would send them back, but if your food is gross and quite possibly make you sick you won't return it because why. It makes absolutely no logical sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X