This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i don't blame her tho, i mean she really don't know any of u anyway... i mean she is responsible and when i win, i expect to collect in full...[/quote]

I don't blame her either, I'm gonna go to the Post Office today, I've just been busy you know, trying not to die, and then going to the nascar race, I'm hoping if I send it today it'll get to her by the 15th....
    [/quote]

Already sent it with a nice TY. card...I am a nice Boy'...lol

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Mod_M"]I don't like the tone of this thread.
      [/quote]</P>

lol are you serious right now. we are in the middle of a debate here... i thought thats waht MBs are for!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

Keep the personal debates privately either through AIM, PM, Twitter, Facebook, or even myspace.

I just please ask that it isn't done here.
      [/quote]</P>

good well then maybe you should inform others of that besides me. thank you.</P>

Comment

im leaving for the day. this thread is giving me an ulser.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im not saying **** about yout wife. you know i love her to death. and i know you treat her right so relax over there and take a ****ing joke. we are supposdily FRIENDS on and off the boards and you dish so much **** but cant take it. you go and flat our say **** abotu my ex bf and post his pictures all over this ****ing thread do i say **** to you about it... no i asked you to take it down.</P>

this was something so small yet you cant admit that it had nothing to do with you and drop it.. youll say oh **** it i dont care but stop being so harsh like ****ing let it go already. god damn</P>

[/quote]</P>

Your posts seem to have a lot of ******* in them today.</P>

Generally thats a good thing, but still.......</P>

[/quote]</P>

sorry lol i was upset.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Have I said how muchI appreciate your efforts on the FF?</P>

Now, don't hurt me!</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol this has nothign to do with my efforts. all i was TRYING to say was hey guys ill be away on vacation not to mention i am moving 8/29 which is why i wanted to money in by 8/15 plus there are other people trying to get in the league so if your not gonna pay then ill let them in instead and this whole thing got so blown up and yeah not i am pissed. lol but i swear it had nothing to do with the money even it was peoples tone</P>

[/quote]</P>

i said sorryyyyy. can i have your address now please?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im leaving for the day. this thread is giving me an ulser.[/quote]</P>

but we love you....lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im not saying **** about yout wife. you know i love her to death. and i know you treat her right so relax over there and take a ****ing joke. we are supposdily FRIENDS on and off the boards and you dish so much **** but cant take it. you go and flat our say **** abotu my ex bf and post his pictures all over this ****ing thread do i say **** to you about it... no i asked you to take it down.</P>

this was something so small yet you cant admit that it had nothing to do with you and drop it.. youll say oh **** it i dont care but stop being so harsh like ****ing let it go already. god damn</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Now, don't hurt me!</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol this has nothign to do with my efforts. all i was TRYING to say was hey guys ill be away on vacation not to mention i am moving 8/29 which is why i wanted to money in by 8/15 plus there are other people trying to get in the league so if your not gonna pay then ill let them in instead and this whole thing got so blown up and yeah not i am pissed. lol but i swear it had nothing to do with the money even it was peoples tone</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding. Although I really do appreciate your effort.</P>
              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Mod_M"]I don't like the tone of this thread.
                [/quote][:|][/quote]</P>

It could use a little more bass.</P>

[/quote]</P>

he knows what i meanlol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Now, don't hurt me!</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

check your PM</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

I'm old. Golf is all I can be good at anymore........except being handsome.</P>[/quote]..lol..that reminds me of a Red Green.. saying.....If women don't find ya handsome then they better find handy.......They call me the handyman..

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Who has not paid besides Daven and Dezz?
                      [/quote]</P>

i dont have the list with me. </P>

Pats sent it UPS so i need to call them and arrange to go pick it up at UPS or have them deliver to my work but hes pretty much paid. i know daven, dezz and kase still owe and i think there is one more person.. shock maybe?!</P>[/quote]

Yes, me...but it's IN...May take longer snail-mail coming from Canada though...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Now, don't hurt me!</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

check your PM</P>

[/quote]</P>

thaaaank youuuuuuu.........ya little brat[:P]</P>

teeeeeasing</P>

Comment

can't we all just get along
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Everyone is on edge today...As the Canadian it is my job to keep the peace !

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]can't we all just get along
                              [/quote]

lol

Comment

hey amanda are you sure you sent it? </P>

i havnt received the pm yet</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X