This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

It's OK...my short attention span wouldn't allow me to read past the first sentence anyway.
    I barely get past the first 3 words of yours. This would be an obvious exception.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• its been awhile 8 puppies !! 10 days old one yellow in the bunch

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Ya' mean... those pictures showing that the earth is a globe are real?
        This is a difficult question to answer, is a picture of something real...well even a picture of something that isn't real is real because the picture itself is a real picture. Though if you are holding a picture of a real thing are you holding that thing, no. So is what your holding real? It must be because you are holding it. So does something become real by being depicted in an image? Images can make things very complicated, because when someone asks you "Is that real?" do they mean is the picture real or is it a picture of a real thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

It's OK...my short attention span wouldn't allow me to read past the first sentence anyway.
          And I am the one with ADHD...geez

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            its been awhile 8 puppies !! 10 days old one yellow in the bunch
            luckyyyyy. Tuckah needs a bruddah

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

This is a difficult question to answer, is a picture of something real...well even a picture of something that isn't real is real because the picture itself is a real picture. Though if you are holding a picture of a real thing are you holding that thing, no. So is what your holding real? It must be because you are holding it. So does something become real by being depicted in an image? Images can make things very complicated, because when someone asks you "Is that real?" do they mean is the picture real or is it a picture of a real thing.
              STFU Donnie....you're out of your element
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• B, I can't see the pic, but that's awesome.

Much like Dezz said, I need to get Ella a sibling. She's driving me out of my ****ing mind with how much attention she insists on getting on a minute to minute basis.
                When I get home, I let her out to run out some energy, and pee etc.
                Then when I get inside, I trip over here because she just walks between my legs and in front of me...sits on my feet.
                If I sit down? Game over. I can't get up for 15 minutes because shes draped over my shoulders like a ****ing scarf lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Are you high?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    B, I can't see the pic, but that's awesome.

Much like Dezz said, I need to get Ella a sibling. She's driving me out of my ****ing mind with how much attention she insists on getting on a minute to minute basis.
                    When I get home, I let her out to run out some energy, and pee etc.
                    Then when I get inside, I trip over here because she just walks between my legs and in front of me...sits on my feet.
                    If I sit down? Game over. I can't get up for 15 minutes because shes draped over my shoulders like a ****ing scarf lol
                    haha she loves ya man I get some of that here and I'm around a lot .. I go somewhere for an hour come open the door and all 8 are there they start circling me all wanting attention now ..its get crazy at times... If your going to stop in and see us , its a good idea to give us fair warning haha its gets loud and crowd !

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Are you high?
                      No, just goofy from 16 hour days for 4 weeks now without a day off preparing tax returns. Better for me to make stupid jokes here all day than at the funeral I am going to tomorrow. I am not comfortable at funerals, when I am not comfortable I tend to act a bit giddy and goofy, doesn't work to well at funerals, so I tend not to go, can't get out of this one though, at least I'm not drinking anymore, that lead to a couple of incidents I'd rather forget. Luckily none of the people at them are speaking to me anymore, sooooooo....I only tend to think about those embarrassing moments when I am going to funerals, which really helps my comfort level.

So if you never hear from me again after tomorrow, its because I died of embarrassment.

Comment

No, just goofy from 16 hour days for 4 weeks now without a day off preparing tax returns. Better for me to make stupid jokes here all day than at the funeral I am going to tomorrow. I am not comfortable at funerals, when I am not comfortable I tend to act a bit giddy and goofy, doesn't work to well at funerals, so I tend not to go, can't get out of this one though, at least I'm not drinking anymore, that lead to a couple of incidents I'd rather forget. Luckily none of the people at them are speaking to me anymore, sooooooo....I only tend to think about those embarrassing moments when I am going to funerals, which really helps my comfort level.

So if you never hear from me again after tomorrow, its because I died of embarrassment.
                        embarrassment?
                        That was then... this is now.
                        Hold your head high and feel good about who you are. If they don't like you, screw them. You don't live under the same roof when you go home at night. People who really care about you will find a way of forgiving and forgetting whatever crap happened in the past.
                        We should only look down on people that we want to help get up.

Comment

• You have nothing for which to be embarrassed. Therefore I will sleep soundly tonight fully expecting you to pick up tomorrow where you liked off torturing our beloved Fez.

Comment

• Has anybody heard any updates on OJ's search for the real killers?

Its been awhile now and I keep checking my email but I never hear anything.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                            X