X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that gif
    [/quote] Its one of my favs I was chomping at the bitwaiting for your post...so I could lay your gif on ya.. and I am glad all is good.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

are we friends again? [}]</P>

[/quote]
      Always were. You were just being mean and I was antagonizing you. [{]

Love you sugar lips
      [/quote][/quote]</P>

[Y]</P>

[/quote]i thought you liked muffin breath better!?!lmao</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that gif
        [/quote] Its one of my favs I was chomping at the bitwaiting for your post...so I could lay your gif on ya.. and I am glad all is good.[/quote]

This is my favorite Clapping gif....he is SO serious about his clapping, look how intense he is.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that gif
          [/quote] Its one of my favs I was chomping at the bitwaiting for your post...so I could lay your gif on ya.. and I am glad all is good.[/quote]

This is my favorite Clapping gif....he is SO serious about his clapping, look how intense he is.

[/quote]</P>

lmao thats a good one. </P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that gif
            LOL well good. Feel free to adopt it as your own. **** I only found it on google. It is great. Also that is back from your time. [] j/k

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that gif

[/quote] its like he's mad about it..

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

I thought you liked muffin breath better!?!lmao</p>[/quote]
                LMAO, I forgot about that one...

Comment

FINALLY going to get lunch. be back shortly.

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that gif

[/quote] its like he's mad about it..[/quote]</P>

hey byron, you know anything about pitbulls. i think i have to give mine away, hes too agressive and my families giving me hell about it.</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

I assume you know why he's clapping like that. its the greatest film ever made.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I assume you know why he's clapping like that. its the greatest film ever made.[/quote]

nope I'm clueless on that one, I could figure it out by looking it up but I'm lazy atm.

Comment

happy 1500 pages incase i miss it while my fatass is eating lunch! love you all. [{]</P>

fyi- today is 8/11. 2 months..... [] D-DAY in 60 days.</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]I assume you know why he's clapping like that. its the greatest film ever made.[/quote]

nope I'm clueless on that one, I could figure it out by looking it up but I'm lazy atm.
                              [/quote]</P>

Thats Charles FosterKane (played by Orson Welles) in Citizen Kane. He's clapping out of anger because his new wife, who he built an entire opera house for (even though she can't sing) just flopped in her debut. He's clapping due to the silence of the theatre after her performance. He is trying to start the applause.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</P>

if I see another random Kobe post, I'm going to drive to Utah and knock you senseless.</P>

Whats your address?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X