Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Teeing up" baloney.....I'll tee YOU up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      "Teeing up" baloney.....I'll tee YOU up.
      I've never seen a QB who exposes his WR's to more big hits than Eli. He does it all the time.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        If something isn't done about the OL, and I doubt it will be, then my expectations for this season just went from 11-5 to 6-10.
        It sucked last year, Joe, and we still made the playoffs. We essentially added Marshall in place of Cruz and Ellison and Engrem to make the TE position better. But, it is the same ugly OL, and we will depend upon the D to keep us in games. Pray they remain healthy. Meanwhile I have seen Offensive Lines mature, become familiar with each other, and play very effectively, ala the '86 Giant's. Individually they were good, but not great. After playing together for a few years they started to look real late in the '85 season, and it carried through. For some reason Reese and McAdoo have confidence that this group will miraculously become an effective line, like '86.
        Honestly, I don't see it, but think we can survive and make the playoffs if they are similar to last season.

Comment

Working...
        X