This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I have, and Eagles fans are considerably worse. It isn't even close actually. If you lived around Eagles fans the way I do, you almost become an Anti-Eagles fan more than a Giants fan. Anything bad that happens to the Eagles fans as it relates to football, can only be a net gain to the world. I don't just want the Eagles to lose to the Patriots, I want them to lose in such a soul crushing way that the fans contemplate giving up football entirely. I want to see the fans in tears, huddled masses of humanity that can't even move about from the weight of their soul crushing defeat.
    The best things in life are to crush the Eagles, have them driven before you, and hear the laments of their fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      You guys crack me up.....
      Live a week in my shoes among spoiled, chirping, front running Pats fans and your view would change.
      Every fan down in Boston liked the Patriots a lot, but Morehead, who lived just north of Boston - did not. He hated those Pats - the whole football season. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or it could be that his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that his heart was two sizes too small. But, whatever the reason, his heart or his shoes, he stood there on Super Bowl Day hating the Pats. Staring down from his cave, with a sour Moreheady frown, at the warm, lighted TVs below in their town. For he knew that every fan down in Boston beneath was busy now, planning a parade for their MVP.

Comment

• "How the Morehead Stole the Super Bowl"
        by Dr. Jimmie Ray
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
        X