This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"]Thats Charles FosterKane (played by Orson Welles) in Citizen Kane. He's clapping out of anger because his new wife, who he built an entire opera house for (even though she can't sing) just flopped in her debut. He's clapping due to the silence of the theatre after her performance. He is trying to start the applause.[/quote]

I've been told so many times to see that movie and still haven't.

that's kinda funny, makes it even better.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Thats Charles FosterKane (played by Orson Welles) in Citizen Kane. He's clapping out of anger because his new wife, who he built an entire opera house for (even though she can't sing) just flopped in her debut. He's clapping due to the silence of the theatre after her performance. He is trying to start the applause.[/quote]

I've been told so many times to see that movie and still haven't.

that's kinda funny, makes it even better.
      [/quote]</P>

You probably won't like it the first time. It takes a couple of viewings to start to see the genius of it. I must have seen it 50 times by now and I still find something new every time I see it.</P>

It is the foundation for all modern film making.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</P>

if I see another random Kobe post, I'm going to drive to Utah and knock you senseless.</P>

Whats your address?</P>[/quote]lmao. ill ride shotgun. he just likes the robot vagina

Comment

See Morehead. Dezz likes the robot vag to...

You know you love Kobe. Stop it.

Comment

It is the foundation for all modern film making.</p>[/quote]
            Debate coming...

Comment

1500 today ??

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

happy 1500 pages incase i miss it while my fatass is eating lunch! love you all. [{]</P>

fyi- today is 8/11. 2 months..... [] *D-DAY in 60 days.</P>[/quote]

Yah for 1500 pages !!!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

hey byron, you know anything about pitbulls. i think i have to give mine away, hes too agressive and my families giving me hell about it.</P>

[/quote] Not all that much dezz..other than they are an aggressive breed and that theycan be dangerous.</P>

Thats why i love the lab breed they make far better family dogs imho. I'm sure it s tough dicision for youto make dezz... but if he's to the point you think he might hurt someone or a child..its a liability you really have to stay on top of when folks are around. **** can happen fastand then you got to live with it...... alot of things to think about...dezz</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]I assume you know why he's clapping like that.* its the greatest film ever made.[/quote]

nope I'm clueless on that one, I could figure it out by looking it up but I'm lazy atm.
                    [/quote]</P>

Thats Charles Foster*Kane (played by Orson Welles) in Citizen Kane.* He's clapping out of anger because his new wife, who he built an entire opera house for (even though she can't sing) just flopped in her debut.* He's clapping due to the silence of the theatre after her performance.* He is trying to start the applause.</P>[/quote]

Check out Mr. Movie Buff,

Comment

Yes for 1500 pages and heres to LT losing his V card before we hit 3000 !!

Comment

that specific LT is dead to me.. DEAD TO US ALL!!!
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that specific LT is dead to me.. DEAD TO US ALL!!!
                          [/quote]

What did he do besides stop posting ??

Did I miss something ???

Comment

lol na, was just messin around
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Mod_M"]I don't like the tone of this thread.
                              [/quote]</P>

lol are you serious right now. we are in the middle of a debate here... i thought thats waht MBs are for!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

Keep the personal debates privately either through AIM, PM, Twitter, Facebook, or even myspace.

I just please ask that it isn't done here.
                              [/quote]You know, i think i would make a great MOD.....</P>

Next time you guys are hiring, can you keep me in mind?? lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"]

hey byron, you know anything about pitbulls. i think i have to give mine away, hes too agressive and my families giving me hell about it.</P>

[/quote] Not all that much dezz..other than they are an aggressive breed and that theycan be dangerous.</P>

Thats why i love the lab breed they make far better family dogs imho. I'm sure it s tough dicision for youto make dezz... but if he's to the point you think he might hurt someone or a child..its a liability you really have to stay on top of when folks are around. **** can happen fastand then you got to live with it...... alot of things to think about...dezz</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea i hear ya man.he bite me a few months back pretty bad when i was putting his water down, maybe he thought i was going to take his food. its like he just snaps. hes very food posessiveand sometimes when hes chewing on a bone hell give you a look and you know not to go near him. other than that hes a great dog. but my golden retriever just died 3 weeks ago and my whole family is devestated.i dont know if i can give him away</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X