Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT... yeah, the time lapses are absurd... it's like Jon Snow time warps back and forth that 1000 miles in a few hours... So, the ship is capable of 100 knots?. Maybe Scotty is beaming he the ship full of men back and forth.
    And, those hundreds of yards of industrial strength chains to raise the dragon/... where did they come fro? And, who dove down and wrapped those 3 giant chains around the dragon? They could just have had the dragon crash on land, instead of through the ice.
    Without a model, the writers just don't seem to have had time and foresight to tie up stupid, loose ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
      GOT... yeah, the time lapses are absurd... it's like Jon Snow time warps back and forth that 1000 miles in a few hours... So, the ship is capable of 100 knots?. Maybe Scotty is beaming he the ship full of men back and forth.
      And, those hundreds of yards of industrial strength chains to raise the dragon/... where did they come fro? And, who dove down and wrapped those 3 giant chains around the dragon? They could just have had the dragon crash on land, instead of through the ice.
      Without a model, the writers just don't seem to have had time and foresight to tie up stupid, loose ends.
      they gotta advance the plot. There's limited time left. You can't harp on **** like that anymore. I don't care that they are in Dragonstone at the 15 min mark, and then at The Wall at the 40 min mark. You can just assume 2 days went by if you'd like lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Also when Jon killed one of the head walkers only one was left? How convenient. Lazy writing. What they should have done was, the squad wasnt able to capture a white, they get surrounded on the lake, dany shows up, dragons **** **** up, they all escape except for Snow. Benjin saves him, they make it back to the wall. Then Benjin sacrifices himself, pulls out the dragon glass from his heart, becomes a walker so they can show Cersi. Booom!

Comment

• One thing that bugs me is that while people do seem to be flying supersonic jets around Westeros, the White Walkers have been marching for what seems like forever.
          But I'm thinking it's maybe because they are waiting for something, and not actually moving straight at the Wall. who knows.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• And the most important question of all, how does Dany ride on all thoseon the dragons back with all them horns. When The Hound put the white on the spike I was mad. Thats Danys seat!

No but really, you'd think they would get her a saddle by now.
            Last edited by dezzzR; Today, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              And the most important question of all, how does Dany ride on all thoseon the dragons back with all them horns. When The Hound put the white on the spike I was mad. Thats Danys seat!

No but really, you'd think they would get her a saddle by now.
              lol, that was badass, what are you talking about?!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

lol, that was badass, what are you talking about?!!!
                I messing around. Im sure she got to ride it the whole way there. bahahaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I messing around. Im sure she got to ride it the whole way there. bahahaaaa
                  using a whyte as a saddle
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                  X