This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

hey guys....looks like I missed alot since this morning lol.
    Someone sum up all of the posts so I dont have to read them all! lol

Btw, matt.....I've watched entourage since it aired! I feel like we've already had discussions on the show.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Mod_M"]
      Your a fan of the Patriots. You've already failed the test of having good judgment. I'm sorry, but consider having good judgment the entrance exam.

-Mod M
      [/quote]

HAH! I like this one....

[/quote]
      Clearly you and I don't pass...[]
      [/quote]

Well DavenIII is a Mets fan and you are a Lakers fan, obviously you don't.

[]
      [/quote]

HEY I get pounced on for remaining loyal to a team even if they suck at the moment...unfair, you lose the points you gained. [:P]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]don't forget Lando is a Mormon too
        [/quote]
        [H] [:@] [:'(] [:^)]
        [/quote]</P>

lol not that theres anything wrong with that..and if you ever need help raising a barn let me know..</P>

</P>

good afternoonpeople. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]personally i think im a great mod. we need a female one anyway.[/quote]

How do you know I'm not a female? We have a STRICT no Philly or Dallas fan rule when looking for Mods here at the NEW YORK GIANTS message boards. DavenIII and BB4417 all have better shots at it than you.

-Mod M
          [/quote]</P>

because i have called you mr.mod before and you have never corrected me. this is new york giants message boards tho. this is all about football. who i root for in baseball should not matter and i ask you to reconsider.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]hey guys....looks like I missed alot since this morning lol.
            Someone sum up all of the posts so I dont have to read them all! lol

Btw, matt.....I've watched entourage since it aired! I feel like we've already had discussions on the show.[/quote]</P>

it was actually pretty boring except the nasty arguement that went down this morning but we all kissed and made up... and 3/4 of the arguement got deleted by mod M. every hear of him? sexiest mod alive. []</P>

Comment

I would be an excellent mod!
              My sig would read something to the likes of:
              Shall layeth the smacketh down on thou who getteth out of line!
              Plus, I'm dead sexy. Shoe-in!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]personally i think im a great mod. we need a female one anyway.[/quote]

How do you know I'm not a female? We have a STRICT no Philly or Dallas fan rule when looking for Mods here at the NEW YORK GIANTS message boards. DavenIII and BB4417 all have better shots at it than you.

-Mod M
                [/quote]</P>

Unless you're Fiona, i doubt it.</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

ight lata errrrbody. have a great day, even you mod m....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]ight lata errrrbody. have a great day, even you mod m....[/quote]

You stay classy San Diego.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]i dont know if i can give him away[/quote]</P>

Sorry to hear about the GR....the snapping part is worrisome to say the least..I could be wrongdezz, buti doubtthis behaviorwill get better...sorry man ...tough decision..good luck with it...you know maybe you should talk to your vet... it can't hurt</P>

Comment

wth, I come back to the thread and the place goes dead? I dont even smell bad! I got my armani on! You guys suck! =\
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]wth, I come back to the thread and the place goes dead? I dont even smell bad! I got my armani on! You guys suck! =\[/quote]</P>

cause you come at the end of the day. we are all exhausted by now!!</P>

Comment

<div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><font size="2">bye</font>
                            </div>
                            </div>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]wth, I come back to the thread and the place goes dead? I dont even smell bad! I got my armani on! You guys suck! =\[/quote]</P>

cause you come at the end of the day. we are all exhausted by now!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

posting takes alot out of you? lol</P>

do you smoke after posting?</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

im leaving everyone!! have a good night! ill be at a seminar for work all day tomorrow so i wont be by a computer [] catch you all on thursday! xox

Comment

Working...
                                X