• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viRyUDD1Nx0

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Last time I listen to MH.
      lol the guy in the video was about to say "we all burned ants when we were kidss"

I remember when I was a tween I went to a race track around Tampa. It was a bright sunny day. After sitting there for 5 minutes I couldn't keep my eyes open and started tearing up when I tried. It was very weird considering we had been down there for a few days. I was on the beach the day before.
      Don't believe it. It's just the camera industry trying to sell more add ons.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Tried the cam on my phone, no beuno.

Comment

• What a major disappointment.

Comment

don't forget to stare up at the sun today.
            We were supposed to be issued special glasses at work, to protect our eyes from the ultraviolet lights that are in some equipment here. Not sure if these would be adequate for viewing the eclipse today? But no one knows where they are, anyway.

Comment

don't forget to stare up at the sun today.
              Only a complete moron would do such a thing.

[img] [/img]

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

We were supposed to be issued special glasses at work, to protect our eyes from the ultraviolet lights that are in some equipment here. Not sure if these would be adequate for viewing the eclipse today? But no one knows where they are, anyway.
                I looked at it and I'm not worried. If it had an effect on me it would effect my ability to even use a keyboard. So as far as I'm concerned thwus tkiey ppuode kyemlewsdfg buthicng.

Comment

Working...
                X