This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im leaving everyone!! have a good night! ill be at a seminar for work all day tomorrow so i wont be by a computer [] catch you all on thursday! xox[/quote]</P>

buhbye now</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

check the yahoo forums. I posted some tean name ideas a few days back....tell me what you think? lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

just wanted to say yanks win again and Youk would never have the nuts to charge Joba. And if he did, he'd get punked more than he did tonight
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just wanted to say yanks win again and Youk would never have the nuts to charge Joba. And if he did, he'd get punked more than he did tonight[/quote]</P>

Joba would run away screaming like a school girl. He's a punk with a baseball.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just wanted to say yanks win again and Youk would never have the nuts to charge Joba. And if he did, he'd get punked more than he did tonight[/quote]</p>

Joba would run away screaming like a school girl. He's a punk with a baseball.</p>[/quote]

Youk leads the all-league rapist team.
            Youk, Varitek, and JD Drew head the team....and Pedroia is well on his way if he doesnt find a razor soon....cuz hes a def. a creepy lookin son of a ***** with his horseshoe baldin head.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just wanted to say yanks win again and Youk would never have the nuts to charge Joba. And if he did, he'd get punked more than he did tonight[/quote]</P>

Joba would run away screaming like a school girl.* He's a punk with a baseball.</P>[/quote]

a kid that didnt even hit puberty punked youk today. joba would make th e pedro throwing zim down like it was nothing

Comment

Whats good people, I know I havent been on here in a hot minute but dont worry I havent gone all BLT on yasses......Happy 1500, Time 2 fire up the Blueberry Kush and see what Ive missed over the past few days
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Joba would run away screaming like a school girl. He's a punk with a baseball.</P>

[/quote] a kid that didnt even hit puberty punked youk today. joba would make th e pedro throwing zim down like it was nothing[/quote]</P>

Joba is a punk. I'm sorry Matt. I like the way he pitches (although he'd be much more effective in the pen), but the kid is a head hunter (interesting you mentioned Pedro before).</P>

You know not of which you speak.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just wanted to say yanks win again and Youk would never have the nuts to charge Joba. And if he did, he'd get punked more than he did tonight[/quote]</p>

Joba would run away screaming like a school girl. He's a punk with a baseball.</p>

[/quote] a kid that didnt even hit puberty punked youk today. joba would make th e pedro throwing zim down like it was nothing[/quote]</p>

Joba is a punk. I'm sorry Matt. I like the way he pitches (although he'd be much more effective in the pen), but the kid is a head hunter (interesting you mentioned Pedro before).</p>

You know not of which you speak.</p>[/quote]

you've GOT to be kidding me... the amount that the red sox have thrown at the yankees over the past 6 years your going to kill the one guy we got who plays like ur pitchers have and hes a punk?

And I thought you were realistic Moorehead, now I see that your judgement is clouded. I thought you saw things for how they were.

Its a sad day for me. []

Comment

and regardless of what your opinion of Joba is, Youk looked like a ***** last night lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] a kid that didnt even hit puberty punked youk today. joba would make th e pedro throwing zim down like it was nothing[/quote]</P>

Joba is a punk. I'm sorry Matt. I like the way he pitches (although he'd be much more effective in the pen), but the kid is a head hunter (interesting you mentioned Pedro before).</P>

You know not of which you speak.</P>[/quote]

you've GOT to be kidding me... the amount that the red sox have thrown at the yankees over the past 6 years your going to kill the one guy we got who plays like ur pitchers have and hes a punk?

And I thought you were realistic Moorehead, now I see that your judgement is clouded. I thought you saw things for how they were.

Its a sad day for me. []
                        [/quote]i have to agree with you matt. im not sure if theyre trying to back the yanks off the plate and it gets away from them but it happens a good amount. and i feel like the ump warns both teams and we never seem to do it back, recently anyway.and if your going to call out joba as a head hunter what about beckett? the abreu incident at the start of the season was the most blatant attempt to beam someone in the head i ever saw

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and regardless of what your opinion of Joba is, Youk looked like a ***** last night lol
                          [/quote]link?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Joba would run away screaming like a school girl. He's a punk with a baseball.</p>

[/quote] a kid that didnt even hit puberty punked youk today. joba would make th e pedro throwing zim down like it was nothing[/quote]</p>

Joba is a punk. I'm sorry Matt. I like the way he pitches (although he'd be much more effective in the pen), but the kid is a head hunter (interesting you mentioned Pedro before).</p>

You know not of which you speak.</p>[/quote]

Its a sad day for me. []
                            [/quote]i have to agree with you matt. im not sure if theyre trying to back the yanks off the plate and it gets away from them but it happens a good amount. and i feel like the ump warns both teams and we never seem to do it back, recently anyway.and if your going to call out joba as a head hunter what about beckett? the abreu incident at the start of the season was the most blatant attempt to beam someone in the head i ever saw[/quote]

which is why i lose respect for moorehead today...

its like the day i found out santa wasn't real..

say it ain't so moorehead, say it aint so

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and regardless of what your opinion of Joba is, Youk looked like a ***** last night lol
                              [/quote]</P>

Why? Because he charged the mound? I wish he hadn't done that because he'll certainly be suspended.</P>

And I don't care how good a wrestler he is. he's not being paid for that. VM got thrown at one batter earlier and the pitcher missed. He then threw at Yuke. Obviosly Yuke had ad it. But I really wish he hadn't charged the mound.</P>

</P>

And Santa DOES exist!</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Why? Because he charged the mound? I wish he hadn't done that because he'll certainly be suspended.</P>

And I don't care how good a wrestler he is. he's not being paid for that. VM got thrown at one batter earlier and the pitcher missed. He then threw at Yuke. Obviosly Yuke had ad it. But I really wish he hadn't charged the mound.</P>

</P>

And Santa DOES exist!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X