This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    I'm tired, a little hungover, and goddamn pissed at the atrocity that I witnessed last night.

Hope everyone has a great day.
    Its very concerning.

Im not into it this year like I normally am for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Its very concerning.

Im not into it this year like I normally am for some reason.
      I tell you, after last night, I feel like any excitement I had for this year just went in the toilet.

There can't be any more excuses of "it's only preseason" blah blah.....those guys were playing football and our offense got it's *** kicked.....by the Browns.

It's really unfathomable that we could be a SB caliber team if we had a decent OL......I'm willing to give up picks whatever it takes to get some studs in here.

We can't wait until next year....how the hell does the heads not see this????

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I tell you, after last night, I feel like any excitement I had for this year just went in the toilet.

There can't be any more excuses of "it's only preseason" blah blah.....those guys were playing football and our offense got it's *** kicked.....by the Browns.

It's really unfathomable that we could be a SB caliber team if we had a decent OL......I'm willing to give up picks whatever it takes to get some studs in here.

We can't wait until next year....how the hell does the heads not see this????
        It's not just the O line. Eli was bad. Perkins was bad. The D looks good but it was the Browns.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
        X